Everyone in here, now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slam1523
    • May 2014

Was there ever a time a well respected doctor would've advocated that one cut the lens of their eye in order to use lasers to burn an eyeball back into a certain shape to correct an impairment in ones vision before laser eye surgery? I feel like there's a safe way of going about everything, but that doesn't mean this could be the start of something helpful!

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
      Swisstemples is indeed, however, we need more than one person to vouch for this. Furthermore, studies on safety need to be done as this is a very dangerous chemical.

I'm not in the photo. A CD that dealt with Liu in china.

'You say he is a dangerous chemical, Why?

Dangerous and this !!!! progress .....

Comment

• Morbo
        • Jan 2012

So what are we supposed to see? I see a balding guy. It's pretty useless without a before picture. Besides, the dark background is quite deceiving.

And with the earlier pictures. I barely see any progress at all. I see a bald guy taking pictures of miniaturized hairs from different angles. I mean nothing that I would call groundbreaking let alone a cure.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

for the last time, one of the forum member with too much time on their hands needs to alert some researches of this...

Comment

• jjo
            • Oct 2011

so can someone post the exact things to buy and how to mix.. i'm not sure yet if i'll do it but i sure don't want to burn my head off because of the wrong formula

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by jjo
              so can someone post the exact things to buy and how to mix.. i'm not sure yet if i'll do it but i sure don't want to burn my head off because of the wrong formula
              May be purchased here. I use a sample courtesy inventor.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo
                May be purchased here. I use a sample courtesy inventor.

http://en.agreetao.com/taobao/view/id/35304757301
                HAHAHHAHHA this is the biggest joke I have ever seen. NOBODY purchase this junk, unless you wanna just give away your hard earned money to a snake oil salesman.

Comment

• Slam1523
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                  HAHAHHAHHA this is the biggest joke I have ever seen. NOBODY purchase this junk, unless you wanna just give away your hard earned money to a snake oil salesman.
                  Is there a reason why you're pushing so hard against this? I mean you've criticized a man that is testing a home made product on his own body for being a liar. What does he stand to gain by lying? He didn't say buy a product, yet you questioned his integrity...? Maybe this stuff doesn't work, but a user currently using a tester of this product sent a link to another user asking how to avoid any health issues by trying this. Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman. I understand your hesitation using this yourself, but you don't need to call people attempting to help you defaming names when they really don't stand to gain a penny by their comments.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

You don't know what people stand to gain or who they are. This is the internet, anyone can make an account and claim to be anything or anyone. None of you have any idea what kind of side effects this could cause and yet you are quick to jump on it after seeing a few dodgy pictures.

Comment

• Seuxin
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Morbo
                      So what are we supposed to see? I see a balding guy. It's pretty useless without a before picture. Besides, the dark background is quite deceiving.

And with the earlier pictures. I barely see any progress at all. I see a bald guy taking pictures of miniaturized hairs from different angles. I mean nothing that I would call groundbreaking let alone a cure.
                      I agree man, this picture is impressive but it will be good to have a "before" treatments pîctures. Somes person have this regrowth with high dosage minoxidil...

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                        • Oct 2014

Had never seen anything like this in this area (crown edge)

Comment

• Kudu
                          • Nov 2013

Well the thing that makes me suspicious was when I stumbled across something with that dude Habemus using CD saying he was getting "amazing results". I'll try and find it again, but that's the gist of it.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Slam1523
                            Is there a reason why you're pushing so hard against this? I mean you've criticized a man that is testing a home made product on his own body for being a liar. What does he stand to gain by lying? He didn't say buy a product, yet you questioned his integrity...? Maybe this stuff doesn't work, but a user currently using a tester of this product sent a link to another user asking how to avoid any health issues by trying this. Maybe it won't work, but if $80 breaks anyone in this forum's back financially by trying this, they have much bigger problems than getting conned by a snake oil salesman. I understand your hesitation using this yourself, but you don't need to call people attempting to help you defaming names when they really don't stand to gain a penny by their comments.

I agree with you. There will always be someone who has this profile of ignorant. Anyway .....

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Kudu
                              Well the thing that makes me suspicious was when I stumbled across something with that dude Habemus using CD saying he was getting "amazing results". I'll try and find it again, but that's the gist of it.

With the product I used had good results, was my assessment of myself. Over time, after starting them, lost earnings. Now, I'm with CD and see improvements. It takes more time to see better.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                                Doctor Representative
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Slam1523
                                Was there ever a time a well respected doctor would've advocated that one cut the lens of their eye in order to use lasers to burn an eyeball back into a certain shape to correct an impairment in ones vision before laser eye surgery? I feel like there's a safe way of going about everything, but that doesn't mean this could be the start of something helpful!
                                FYI:
                                Radial Keratotomy evolved into a relatively safe and refined procedure known today as lasik eye surgery. If memory serves me, about 70% of bending of light rays occurs at the cornea, so in patients with varying degrees of myopia and astigmatism, RK was successful in flattening the cornea allowing light rays to form their focal point on the retina. There were bumps in the road though. Some doctors were doing the early surgeries on both eyes. They began doing only one eye at a time after an RK patient came to an abrupt stop in his car before his eyes completely healed. He lost the contents of both eyes.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
                                The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
                                Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

Working...