Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • walrus
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
    There's a huge difference between using well-documented, properly researched, legally approved and licenced medications... And sticking a hazardous chemical on your scalp because three people on an Internet forum with no medical training claim it works with no objective proof.
    Originally posted by swissTemplez
    And there's a huge difference between a bitter hairloss forum user who tries to smear people's reputation and a guy taking the risk of using a potentially dangerous substance on his head and sharing the results. What's that old saying again? Oh right, beggars can't be choosers.
    No need to take things personally swissTemplez. Pentarou has some valid points/concerns, unless of course you are medically trained? If this stuff works, then great, we are one step further along, but that does not necessarily mean that it is safe. Some users here might not value their health, but those who do should be aware that as Pentarou stated, these substances are not properly researched. If, for example, they permanently damaged your skin---you are on your own. You can't sue some anonymous guy on the internet because he told you to stick your head in a fire.

Comment

• swissTemplez
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by walrus
      No need to take things personally swissTemplez. Pentarou has some valid points/concerns, unless of course you are medically trained? If this stuff works, then great, we are one step further along, but that does not necessarily mean that it is safe. Some users here might not value their health, but those who do should be aware that as Pentarou stated, these substances are not properly researched. If, for example, they permanently damaged your skin---you are on your own. You can't sue some anonymous guy on the internet because he told you to stick your head in a fire.
      Things have been taken personally way before I ever posted here. Calling me incompetent on medical and biological matters, wow.

What you or anyone else does is none of my business. I never told anyone to imitate me. In fact I said it plenty of times that it causes sheds and burns the skin.

Comment

• Jonathan
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by swissTemplez
        Things have been taken personally way before I ever posted here. Calling me incompetent on medical and biological matters, wow.

What you or anyone else does is none of my business. I never told anyone to imitate me. In fact I said it plenty of times that it causes sheds and burns the skin.
        Thank you very much swiss!
        We are many people that appreciate what you have done. Please try to ignore all the frustrated people on this forum.

Comment

• luca10
          • May 2013

swissTemplez, Which of these 3 is better? http://www.biovea.com/us/results.aspx?KW=dmso

Comment

• swissTemplez
            • Oct 2014

The liquid.

Comment

• luca10
              • May 2013

Step 1:
              Sodium chlorite is 28% and citric acid is 50%. Once they are activated together they will form 100% chlorine dioxide through a chemical reaction.

Step 2: mix 15 drops of chlorine dioxide and 15 DMSO 99,9%

Step 3: apply.

This is all I have to do? If anyone can advise me a little.

(Traductor)

Comment

• Baby John
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by luca10
                Step 1:
                Sodium chlorite is 28% and citric acid is 50%. Once they are activated together they will form 100% chlorine dioxide through a chemical reaction.

Step 2: mix 15 drops of chlorine dioxide and 15 DMSO 99,9%

Step 3: apply.

This is all I have to do? If anyone can advise me a little.

(Traductor)
                No

The solution Swiss is using is CDS, chlorine dioxide at 3000ppm in distilled water.
                The activated solution you are referring to in your post is 8x-10x more concentrated than this. If you apply it in those ratios you'll be in the hospital having your scalp grafted...

Please be careful and know exactly what you're doing before experimenting with this.

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

luca please do not attempt this until there is a readily available, safe version that several people have used.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Conpecia
                    luca please do not attempt this until there is a readily available, safe version that several people have used.

Ready and available already exists - CD Liu

Comment

• luca10
                      • May 2013

Thanks for responding, you're right I'll wait for some version of easy access.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

yes but Liu's products were samples sent out to a set number of people. unless you can get in touch with one of those people you can't obtain Liu's product.

also, i worry about luca's language gap and in general about people making their own batches of who knows what and injuring themselves. as the creator of this thread i feel at least some responsibility for what it spurs people to do...

unless you are experienced in concocting these sorts of experimental treatments and have a strong understanding of the chemistry involved, i would strongly advise you DO NOT make your own CD mixture until we know more about it.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                          • Oct 2014

I agree with you.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                            • Oct 2014

I should not be wrong. I see there a hair to be born ....

Comment

• brunobald
                              • Jul 2013

Today 05:39 AM
                              Futurocabeludo

I should not be wrong. I see there a hair to be born ....

1 down 9,999 to go.

Comment

• Slam1523
                                • May 2014

Is there another site someone can lead me to with a more active conversation going on with people testing this by chance? Id really like to continue following others that are testing this and keeping a log...?

Comment

Working...