Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StayThick
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
    I agree man. But unfortunately we don't yet have the right vehicle for CB (as far as I know), and it's still not really proven by all of us in the forums. I figure it'll be around by next year, but I mean I need something literally RIGHT NOW. I can't have another month like I did in July. I'm losing ground fast.
    I'm currently in the same exact boat. All this hypothetical boobla can't help me right now. That's where my frustration stems from. The "potential" of CB won't help me unfortunately at the moment. My hair won't come back based on hope.

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Artista
      Hi Tracy, How have you been? I haven't 'seen' you in a while, especially during the Live show.
      I got a new job and that along with band practice is keeping me from making the show. Joe's negativity was really getting to me anyways. I may still participate from time to time.

I tend to stay out of the men's section of this forum because stupid is contagious. Some of these guys need more help than anyone gave give them.

Comment

• sosa56
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by csoul
        The study show that you need to clean the scalp with Betadine and Saline solution. I am doing that. Betadine and Saline solution is cheap and easy to apply. That way you prevent any possible infection or follicle inflammation.
        Where do you get your betadine and saline solution, how much do you apply and does it not stain the scalp? Is anyone else using betadine and saline before needling?

Comment

• Conpecia
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
          Did you try taking Fin once a week at 1mg?
          Yep. Same sides.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Yep. Same sides.
            Damn :/

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sosa56
              Where do you get your betadine and saline solution, how much do you apply and does it not stain the scalp? Is anyone else using betadine and saline before needling?
              I'd like some info on this as well.

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Hopefully, once this dermaroller community trial comes to a close we'll all get positive results. After that, I'll make a 'Complete Dermaroller Guide' thread much like my RU58841 guide.

God damn it I want this to work. If it does, it should give other startups incentive to try harder to bring forth a hair loss treatment, one thats vastly superior to anything else... none of this 'baby steps' fvcking bullshit.

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

has anybody noticed anything yet? it's been a couple weeks and fly had good results after 2 months... just hoping against hope..

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

has anybody noticed anything yet? it's been a couple weeks and fly had good results after 2 months...
                    Going to inject a little bit of reality for you... If you have MPB and if anything is going to happen at all that is medically significant, it is going to be at least four to six months. No less. Those who have hair loss from other causes can see results much sooner - but true MPB takes longer because you are fighting against nature. Anyways, cosmetically significant results will take much longer than medically significant results - like 12 months.

Comment

• the_dude78
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                      Going to inject a little bit of reality for you... If you have MPB and if anything is going to happen at all that is medically significant, it is going to be at least four to six months. No less. Those who have hair loss from other causes can see results much sooner - but true MPB takes longer because you are fighting against nature. Anyways, cosmetically significant results will take much longer than medically significant results - like 12 months.
                      So you're saying that PrettyFly is a fraud, or he doesn't have true MPB?

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by the_dude78
                        So you're saying that PrettyFly is a fraud, or he doesn't have true MPB?
                        Neither. She doesn't fully comprehend MPB nor the hair growth cycle.

Pay no attention to her.

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
                          • Oct 2012

this forum was so great when tracy stopped posting here

Comment

• john2399
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
                            this forum was so great when tracy stopped posting here
                            thats cold lol

Comment

• Conpecia
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                              going to inject a little bit of humility:

seriously, the problem with blindly adhering to the propecia/minox/niz way of life and then bashing those who attempt to go beyond is that you don't really learn a lot about hair loss treatments or methods for observing subtle change, which of course leads to ridiculous, sweeping assumptions like the one above.

Comment

• hellouser
                                • May 2012

going to inject a little bit of humility:

seriously, the problem with blindly adhering to the propecia/minox/niz way of life and then bashing those who attempt to go beyond is that you don't really learn a lot about hair loss treatments or methods for observing subtle change, which of course leads to ridiculous, sweeping assumptions like the one above.
                                It also leads to a far more serious problem with the hair loss community:

Complacence.

This is possibly the greatest reason as to why in 2013 there is nothing better than finasteride and minoxidil which has lead us to our monumental failure in bringing an acceptable treatment or cure. You only have yourself to blame for the state of the hair loss community when all you do is shrug your shoulders and prop up finasteride.

Comment

Working...