+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us .
    what's the website?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    what's the website?

Il post all details once I work everything out with them by next week, don't worry fingers crossed all us ex patients can still carry on with the original formula plus obtain prescription for it at a low cost. Anyways speak tommorow need sleep as I got work morning.

Ok guys sent out a long email to them and their pharmacist they are responding promptly but the pharmacist will not be back till Monday. So if everything goes to plan we can have the original formulations made with high grade minoxidol. No more worry for us ex patients, we can carry on with our original formulations we were using, fingers crossed it all goes to plan il keep you guys posted .

Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Once you had payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these guys as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins I did my best to reduce prices. Price lists if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sell the same for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-...erenstein.html

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
    P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
    F: 412-421-6500

Just wanted to say I am currently taking thirty percent Minoxidil, mixed with topical Finasteride and Progesterone. Never tried Promax, but I might some day in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Just wanted to say I am currently taking thirty percent Minoxidil, mixed with topical Finasteride and Progesterone. Never tried Promax, but I might some day in the future.

Wow, how you finding it? What did you use prior to 30% as that's a big step. Any results or headache etc? Be carefull not to derma roll and apply that straight after!

Wow, how you finding it? What did you use prior to 30% as that's a big step. Any results or headache etc? Be carefull not to derma roll and apply that straight after!

The price is 49.99, for a six month prescription. For the thirty percent, it's 99.00 per month (60 ml tube). If they approve you, you are charged 49.99.

Susan Mernstein makes it. And she used to make medications for the late Dr. Klein. (The only place you can get it at is Murray Avenue Alcotherapy, located in Pittsburgh PA, US. She owns Murray Avenue Alcotherapy.

The Progesterone is doing the most work though. Highly recommend it. The thirty percent is growing my hair really fast, which is what I want at this point in my life. As for my own experience, that is when my hair started to grow back. And I'm not a young guy.

The only side effect I got was swelling in my ankles. That was when I put too much on (more than prescribed amount). I put four times that amount on my hair. Wasn't a good choice on my part.

Hi guys how is everyone?

Jazz

You claim you know a bunch of people including family members that use this product successfully. You said for months you would post pics of your family and friends success yet we are still waiting to see one pic of anyone having success with these lotions besides just you.

I just don't get it...