• 03-21-2016 05:33 PM
    Ohthehair
    your hair looks thin when wet, and normal when dry.

looking at your hair wet is always tough as your hair is clumped together. People's density varies greatly from person to person regardless of MPB. Monitor it when dry and see if anything changes. It's all you can do. Unless you want to go to a derm to make sure then get on meds if necessary.
  • 03-21-2016 06:42 PM
    sergfuller
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohthehair View Post
    your hair looks thin when wet, and normal when dry.

looking at your hair wet is always tough as your hair is clumped together. People's density varies greatly from person to person regardless of MPB. Monitor it when dry and see if anything changes. It's all you can do. Unless you want to go to a derm to make sure then get on meds if necessary.

When it's dry my hair looks quite good and I sometimes see little areas of scalp but I always use my flash on my phone. Whenever I spike my hair up and take a flash photo straight above it just looks so bad and it really makes me so depressed as I don't know if it's diffuse thinning, just fine hair or if that's how most peoples hair will look when under flash and light. Then people on here are telling me I'm balding, my doctors and family are saying it's a load of rubbish and I just don't know what to do.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth