• 09-09-2011 10:08 AM
    James_wylie
    Is Dr. Ron Shapiro still one of the best?
    Hello,

When I first looked into having a hair transplant about 10 years ago I just happened to be living in MN and a little research kept turning up Ron Shapiro MD as one of the top guys in the field.

Now I'm on the Southern East Coast, but certainly willing to travel to him.

I have a receding hairline--high sides on the right and left---that I need to restore.

Is Dr. Shapiro still one of the best around?
    I'd love to hear your experiences with him either good or bad.

Is there a hair surgeon in the US or abroad who is considered the BEST?
    I suppose that is subjective.

THANK YOU!
  • 09-09-2011 10:16 AM
    Jotronic
    Quote:

Is Dr. Shapiro still one of the best around?
    .....................Yes.
  • 09-09-2011 12:33 PM
    James_wylie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    .....................Yes.

LOL. Thank you Jotronic for the succinct reply! You made my Day. I've always had a good feeling about Dr. S. I called and Matt Z is still with them.
  • 09-09-2011 01:16 PM
    Savini
    Ron Shapiro
    Dr. Ron did a hair transplant on me in February of 2011.. He is the best in the world!! Great work, and outstanding staff!
  • 09-09-2011 01:18 PM
    Savini
    I will post pics soon..
  • 09-09-2011 02:20 PM
    Jotronic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by James_wylie View Post
    LOL. Thank you Jotronic for the succinct reply! You made my Day. I've always had a good feeling about Dr. S. I called and Matt Z is still with them.

Matt will be there long after the building has crumbled to the ground;) He's good peeps.
  • 09-15-2011 10:02 PM
    EEhair
    Without question the best.
    My reasons why:
    1. Artistically, he knows how to design the most natural hairline based on your situation.
    2. Outstanding staff that is well trained and extremely nice.
    3. He really listens to what you're looking for, and is candid with what is realistic and will look great.
    4. I've visited with other surgeons all over the U.S. before I made my decision and had my surgery in 2008. Couldn't be happier about the results.
    5. Lastly, he's a great guy. Why does that matter? Because he's not going to do something that you wouldn't be happy with or that would damage his reputation...he definitely cares.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads