Is Dr. Ron Shapiro still one of the best?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • James_wylie
    • Sep 2011

Is Dr. Ron Shapiro still one of the best?

Hello,

When I first looked into having a hair transplant about 10 years ago I just happened to be living in MN and a little research kept turning up Ron Shapiro MD as one of the top guys in the field.

Now I'm on the Southern East Coast, but certainly willing to travel to him.

I have a receding hairline--high sides on the right and left---that I need to restore.

Is Dr. Shapiro still one of the best around?
    I'd love to hear your experiences with him either good or bad.

Is there a hair surgeon in the US or abroad who is considered the BEST?
    I suppose that is subjective.

THANK YOU!
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Is Dr. Shapiro still one of the best around?
    .....................Yes.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• James_wylie
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Jotronic
      .....................Yes.
      LOL. Thank you Jotronic for the succinct reply! You made my Day. I've always had a good feeling about Dr. S. I called and Matt Z is still with them.

Comment

• Savini
        • Apr 2011

Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron did a hair transplant on me in February of 2011.. He is the best in the world!! Great work, and outstanding staff!

Comment

• Savini
          • Apr 2011

I will post pics soon..

Comment

• Jotronic
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by James_wylie
            LOL. Thank you Jotronic for the succinct reply! You made my Day. I've always had a good feeling about Dr. S. I called and Matt Z is still with them.
            Matt will be there long after the building has crumbled to the ground He's good peeps.
            www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• EEhair
              • Jul 2011

Without question the best.

My reasons why:
              1. Artistically, he knows how to design the most natural hairline based on your situation.
              2. Outstanding staff that is well trained and extremely nice.
              3. He really listens to what you're looking for, and is candid with what is realistic and will look great.
              4. I've visited with other surgeons all over the U.S. before I made my decision and had my surgery in 2008. Couldn't be happier about the results.
              5. Lastly, he's a great guy. Why does that matter? Because he's not going to do something that you wouldn't be happy with or that would damage his reputation...he definitely cares.

Comment

Working...