Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Happy Customer
    • Sep 2009

Very Happy Patient of Dr. Paul Straub

I want to say how extremely pleased I am with Dr. Paul Straub, whose office is in Torrance. My hair loss began slowly when I was about 30. By age 45 I decided to look into what options were available for me. After a few months of research I met with several doctors for consultation. By far I was most impressed with Dr. Straub. I was also very impressed by his published articles and overall contribution to hair restoration. He is clearly a leader in the industry. In May of 2007 I went in for my first procedure, and we went with 1,000 grafts. His care of placement gave me a very nice hairline.

As time has progressed over the past couple years I've lost a little more of my original hair, and decided a second procedure was in order. On Monday, September 14, I went in for a second procedure, this time going with 1,500 grafts. I'm very excited for these to begin growing.

In our conversations Dr. Straub has convinced me of the benefit of getting on a daily program of Propecia. After several days of doing my own research, it is clear he knows what he is talking about, and is concerned that I maintain what I currently have.

I would like to specifically touch on the experience for my second procedure (which was virtually identical to the first, only this one took a little more time). We started at about 9:00 a.m., and ended at about 7:00 p.m. As Dr. Straub was doing his work he was constantly sensitive to any discomfort I might have, and made whatever adjustments were necessary to ensure a pain-free experience. His staff of assistants are a reflection of Dr. Straub himself: warm, friendly, not wanting the patient to experience any discomfort. Lina, the assistant who answers the phones, and who personally checked on me throughout the process to see if I needed anything, was extremely professional and is a great asset to Dr. Straub's team.

I left this second procedure as I did the first: extremely pleased and satisfied that I could not have received better care, nor could I have chosen a better doctor to perform this procedure.

Dr. Straub, and staff, thank you so very much for treating me so well. I truly feel that you actually do care for your patients

A Very Happy Customer
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Congrats - heal and grow well!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...