X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soap94
    • Feb 2023

My new car!

Hi there,
    I just want to share an update on my new ride See attached photos!

By the way - let me know when I have to do a mot check? I guess 3 years after the purchase right?
  • theromantrs
    • Mar 2023

Oh wow, your car is amazing! What do you do for living so you can afford such a beautiful and expensive car? I wonder how much is your insurance and other monthly / annual expenses?

Comment

• soap94
      • Feb 2023

Originally posted by theromantrs
      Oh wow, your car is amazing! What do you do for living so you can afford such a beautiful and expensive car? I wonder how much is your insurance and other monthly / annual expenses?
      Let's not start this topic, it's really painful. I am not going to list here typical expenses like oil, gas etc. Here are a few I wasn't expecting to be THAT pricy:

Registration and Taxes: You will need to pay registration fees and taxes each year to keep your BMW M3 legally registered. You also should do mot check, for example here https://carcheck123.com/mot-check which is not expensive but it all adds up
      Parking and Tolls: Depending on where you live, you may need to pay for parking and tolls if you use highways or bridges that require a toll.

Comment

• Jess07
        • Sep 2021

Thanks for sharing your new car. It's really awesome. I love to read about new cars and their engines. In a cycle with four strokes, a couple of the engines are left to do nothing while the other four take part in one of the power-producing actions of the cycle. The fuel injectors are burned in this manner to ensure that the cylinders solely fire throughout the firing stroke.

If the firing sequence (https://nerdycar.com/6-cylinder-engine-firing-order/) is not followed correctly, the engine will fail much sooner than expected. An incorrect firing sequence will generate an excessive amount of heat and will result in a high amplitude of vibrations.

Comment

• guangdong
          • May 2023

A classic car air freshener sticks that is made from all-natural ingredients. It’s an environmentally friendly product that can be used to freshen up the car. It smells like vanilla and comes in a variety of different scents.

Comment

• ColemanMontes
            • Jun 2023

Hy guys. Is investing in getting old cars repaired worth it? I'd like to buy old cars, repair them and sell them to make a living.

Comment

• dfs3ssa
              • Apr 2023

Prepare to be mesmerized by the theater of flames as our chefs showcase their mastery of cooking omakase sushi. From open-fire grills to wood-fired ovens, our restaurant embraces the primal art of cooking with fire. Watch as searing flames kiss succulent cuts of meat, imparting smoky flavors and caramelized perfection. Indulge in the primal pleasure of charred delicacies and experience firsthand the elemental power of fire in creating unforgettable flavors.

Comment

• jessmilligann
                • Feb 2023

I like this car. I also recently drove a cool car that I rented from Hertz in Fort Lauderdale, I was there on vacation and decided that it was the perfect place to drive a good car, so I looked at the options from the company on Rental24h.com and chose one of the proposed ones

Comment

Working...