• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulnelson
    Inactive
    • Jun 2022

Roof Repair

Hi,

Looking for a bit of advice, please. The roof was repaired recently due to a leak. I have a terraced house where part of my roof is attached to the gable wall of the next-door property and company Roofing Fairfax Va. The lead between the edge of my tiles and the next-door wall was replaced and the wall re-harled.

My question is leak seems to have been repaired but should there be "pointing" under the tiles and onto the new lead? Not sure if it was pointed before the repair but it isn't now and there is a major draft now getting into the loft.

Should this have been done as part of the repair?

Many thanks,

Any advice/opinions much appreciated.
  • felixten
    • Jun 2022

It's always a good idea to keep your roof in good repair. Not only will it protect your home from the elements, garage door installation orange county but it will also save you money on energy costs. There are a few things you can do to keep your roof in good condition. First, make sure that you clean your gutters and downspouts regularly. This will help to prevent water from building up on your roof and causing damage. Second, have your roof inspected regularly by a professional. This will help to identify any potential problems so that they can be fixed before they cause serious damage.

Comment

• Jacob567
      • Aug 2022

I understand, I recently did the repair myself. It is very difficult the choice materials for repair. It's good that I had a friend who understands this. He suggested me this site https://romandecoratingproducts.com/...ing-adhesives/ where I found a wide selection of wallpaper adhesives. This helped me a lot. I advise you too!

Comment

• KathreenaDupree
        • May 2023

Roof

I have been thinking of doing the roofing repair of my home. And I looked for many service provers and I am not satisfied with their explanations. But I think you are a good choice for me. best online marketing company in kochi So I would like to contact you for more details.

Comment

• wohlfarth
          • Oct 2023

I have been research roofing repair option and I am impressed with your online marketing company in Kochi. Can you please provide more details on your services? also if you have a Google website that would be helpful.

Comment

Working...