Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarcoFinelly
    • Oct 2021

Room cooling

Hi all, how do you regulate the heat in your office? I know the question is simple enough, but I'm curious. We use air conditioning, but lately, a lot of employees have been getting sick because we had to cool a large room.
  • EugeneStone
    • Oct 2021

A bit strange question to be honest I also asked a similar question though it is now winter. We use air conditioning too, but many employees start expressing if it gets too cold. Another thing is the server room where it should be cold or cool. Our systems administrator comes into the common room and says, "Well, you've got Safari here." If it is summer, for example, it is best to use blinds so that the sun does not sting too much. We've recently been looking for a place to buy blinds in Vancouver Canada and we did. So now we're ready for summer.

Comment

• BobSatford
      • Nov 2021

Oddly enough we use air conditioning but we always use it in moderation. By the way, an interesting invention called "Japanese air conditioner". Dip the towel into the water and after wringing it out place it on your head. When such a towel is hot or dry repeat the previous step.

Comment

Working...