Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bittersuit98
    • Apr 2023

Hair Salons in the Area for Hair System Install

Hello all. I've been reading past threads and even searching on Youtube but found no good answer. With hair replacement systems being so popular these days, I found that there is not much contact information or recommendations for hair salons (other than the expensive Hair Club) that would do the install of a hair replacement system. It's hard to believe that there wouldn't be off brand hair salons with the experience and knowledge to do what HairClub does but at a more affordable price. I know that a lot people do the hair system install/replacement themselves but I realized it takes a lot of time to research and practice, and quite honest the video tutorials out there look intimidating. That being said, I am looking for recommendations for a hair salon in my area. I'm in Indianapolis, Indiana, and I'd be willing to drive 4-5 hours in whatever direction to a hair salon offering similar services as hair club. So, if you guys know a hair salon in Indy, Cincinnati, Louisville, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus, or the general area I described, please advise. My apologies if this type of question is not allowed. Thanks
Working...