Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldingpittfan
    • Dec 2008

Spencer and Dave???

When are you guys going to be back on the air? My Sunday evenings haven't been the same!!

Mike
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Hey Mike,

We are almost finished with the studio and hope to be up and running VERY soon. This project has taken longer then expected, but I very excited with the way the studio is turning out. I have an extremely talented and creative engineer building the facility and he’s come up with all sorts of cool things to make the broadcast look great, including lightening my combover in a more flattering way.

Thanks for checking in. I’ll keep everybody posted.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• baldingpittfan
      • Dec 2008

That's cool man, I just miss the show. I can certainly understand wanting to get the right lighting for the combover. I don't have a honey to spend my Sunday evenings with, so I look forward to spending it with my brothers in baldness! Take care man.

Comment

Working...