Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heynow1234
    • Jan 2009

Is this a good thing?

hey 2 and 1/2 months on propecia, and i am noticing alot of small hairs in the front of my hair line, that are thin and almost clear/white at the top half and thicker and much darker at the bottom half by the root. So are these hairs new hairs, that are growing back and becoming thicker or just some hair thats dying or something. I feel like this is a real good sign but i may be completley wrong. Thanks!
  • Zao
    • Dec 2008

I think that’s a great sign since this is exactly what happened to me when I started Propecia and those hairs grew into thick strong ones. I’ve lost a little over the past 11 years but overall I kept a lot of my hair including some of the new growth.

Comment

• heynow1234
      • Jan 2009

great, its good to feel like something is starting to happen. There are a bunch of these little hairs, but i figure they prob wont really be cosmetically significant for at least another 2 or 3 months. Zao, about how far into taking the meds did u start noticing the little hairs, and from that point how long before your hair looked better at all, if it even did. Like i stated in another post, i still have a good amount of hair, and would be happy with just keeping it for a while, so I am really happy now, as it appears that the meds are doing something.

Comment

• Zao
        • Dec 2008

I noticed the hairs around 3 months and my hair in general began to look noticeably fuller in about six months or so.

Comment

Working...