Is there a bad start?(pics)-Advice Please.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Erick
    From what I see you have a pretty bad receding hair line.
    No he doesn't. Are you looking at the same pictures I am looking at?

Comment

• dex89
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Erick
      From what I see you have a pretty bad receding hair line. The front is actually just long hair comb forward, these guys here just want to motivate you because it's relatively not bad as far as hair loss is concerned. You should suck it up and go to the doctor and see if you have mpb because if you don't find soon you will regret it later. Worse thing that will happen is you will lose a few bucks, anyways if you are you can get on fin right away.
      I have no reason to lie, if anything I would want someone to answer me trust fully has well. Listen OP, from the pictures I could tell your hair is not bad at all. Do you have any current pictures of your hairline?

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by iAlex
        Is there a need to go to GP and ask to see a Dermatologist?
        If you think you might have MPB, it is best to book an appointment with a dermatologist who specializes in treating hair loss. The doctor should be able to confirm if you have MPB or not. You need to know this and be sure about it before you commit to using any medications to try to treat it. The two proven FDA approved medications for MPB are not appropriate for those who do not have MPB.

Comment

Working...