Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L21c
    • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Shaise
    I guess. Thanks for your opinion though man, I appreciate it. Can I ask how old you are and what stage you're on?
    I am in my 40s. I have been worried about hair loss since I was 18 or 19, also. I know how tough it is. Looking back, now, I see that I had less to worry about and I had plenty of hair.

Anyway, somehow I have managed to keep most of my hair. My dad and both uncles and grandfather are all totally bald. Although my hair has definitely receded it’s nowhere near what I thought it would be. I started using Rogaine when I was about 30 and I’ve been on it since and I think it has made a major difference. I use it twice a day -like brushing my teeth. I think this is why I still have most of my hair.

Comment

• wamsley
      • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Shaise
      Hi. I'm 20 years old and I looked at my temples. I used to convince myself I have a mature hairline but now I don't know . What shall I do. I've attached the pictures if it helps.

In your opinion is it male pattern baldness starting or just mature. My hair is wet in the picture so not sure if that affects the accuracy.

Otherwise what should I do.
      I am not sure, just watch it for a while. Just go to a dermatologist bro, it's all you can do, He will know better what to do.

Comment

• wamsley
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by wamsley
        I am not sure, just watch it for a while. Just go to a dermatologist bro, it's all you can do, He will know better what to do.auto clicker
        I started using Rogaine when I was about 30 and I’ve been on it since and I think it has made a major difference.

Comment

• Margaretady
          • Sep 2020

Originally posted by wamsley
          I am not sure, just watch it for a while. Fast auto clickers Just go to a dermatologist bro, it's all you can do, He will know better what to do.
          My dad and both uncles and grandfather are all totally bald. Although my hair has definitely receded it’s nowhere near what I thought it would be.

Comment

Working...