X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heinie86
    • Aug 2017

Traveling + RU

Hi guys,
    I am new here..and in need of some expert advice.

I have planned to go to South America for 3 months (Argentina, bolivia, colombia, panama). Any ideas how I can travel with 3 months of Ru58841?

Was thinking about solving 3 months in 3 bottles of Minox 15%, but not sure of this is stable enough during backpacking.

Any advice is welkom!
  • Friede
    • May 2021

Nice choice! I hope you enjoyed your trip. But, today I can't even find a usual place in my country because of the covid. Does someone have suggestions?

Comment

• alanruther
      • Aug 2021

Hello, it depends on a lot of factors. First of all, you should tell as to how are you going to cross these countries. I am not a professional in this field, and I can't help you with a piece of advice. Visit the official website of every government where you are going to visit and read about covid restrictions. When I went on a trip to Germany not so long ago, I found everything I needed at https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/.

Comment

• kevin2155
        • Dec 2021

Hey, guys hope you are all fine I am new here to join this platform I am looking medical hospital bed for sale in port saint Lucie if anyone knows so please let me know especially if someone provides a rent or with financing service.

Comment

• Allen9009
          • Mar 2023

Kevin I hope you got you problem resolved. If not try online medical supllies best medical equipment company you will get there. Right now I am working at Social Media Marketing Agency USA which provide the best quality works for his clients with affordable prices.

Comment

Working...