Odd recession in the middle of my hairline

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pkipling
    replied
    Originally posted by wildstriker
    The link isn't there anymore. FYI.

    __________________
    I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstriker
    replied
    Originally posted by pkipling
    It's really hard to get a good idea of what's going on with the picture taken so up close. Try to take a picture where we can see the entirety of your head/hair. You can do this from the eyes up and still be unrecognizable, or take a full face picture and blur/crop out your face. Otherwise, it's hard to tell exactly what it is we/you are seeing.
    __________________
    I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
    Is this good enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • pkipling
    replied
    It's really hard to get a good idea of what's going on with the picture taken so up close. Try to take a picture where we can see the entirety of your head/hair. You can do this from the eyes up and still be unrecognizable, or take a full face picture and blur/crop out your face. Otherwise, it's hard to tell exactly what it is we/you are seeing.
    __________________
    I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

    Leave a comment:


  • DAVE52
    replied
    I think I see what you are seeing

    But unless you brought it up I wouldn't have noticed anything unusual

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstriker
    started a topic Odd recession in the middle of my hairline

    Odd recession in the middle of my hairline

    I have an odd recession in the middle of my hairline.

    Does anyone know why I have this and is this related to MBP?

    I'm 26 and both my grandfather and father are bald.

    Thanks.

Working...