The link isn't there anymore. FYI.
__________________
I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
Odd recession in the middle of my hairline
Collapse
X
-
Is this good enough?It's really hard to get a good idea of what's going on with the picture taken so up close. Try to take a picture where we can see the entirety of your head/hair. You can do this from the eyes up and still be unrecognizable, or take a full face picture and blur/crop out your face. Otherwise, it's hard to tell exactly what it is we/you are seeing.
__________________
I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
Leave a comment:
-
It's really hard to get a good idea of what's going on with the picture taken so up close. Try to take a picture where we can see the entirety of your head/hair. You can do this from the eyes up and still be unrecognizable, or take a full face picture and blur/crop out your face. Otherwise, it's hard to tell exactly what it is we/you are seeing.
__________________
I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.Leave a comment:
-
I think I see what you are seeing
But unless you brought it up I wouldn't have noticed anything unusualLeave a comment:
-
Odd recession in the middle of my hairline
I have an odd recession in the middle of my hairline.
Does anyone know why I have this and is this related to MBP?
I'm 26 and both my grandfather and father are bald.
Thanks.
Tags: None
Leave a comment: