Login
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Men's Hair Loss
Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Am I balding on my crown?
Am I balding on my crown?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
jman32897
Junior Member
Join Date:
May 2015
Posts:
9
Share
Post
#1
Am I balding on my crown?
05-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Brand new to this website. I am 19 and just wanted to know if this is the start of me balding on my crown. If it is where do I start and what should I do? My dad is pretty much bald but he lost his hair around 30
Attached Files
Notcoolanymore
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2013
Posts:
2246
Share
Post
#2
05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
no
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment