Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samdee
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Borealis
    Any suggestions for a good brand of Emu Oil to try then? I may give it a go in the near future.
    I don't like posting products on the site because then it seems like im selling things lol, you know how it is on this forum and not that that's a bad thing. I used to buy one from a local store, now I buy it from here. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

• Borealis
      • Mar 2013

Cheers, applying it at night after my Minoxidil foam has dried... that sound like the best way?

Comment

• samdee
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Borealis
        Cheers, applying it at night after my Minoxidil foam has dried... that sound like the best way?
        That's what i do. Minox, take my pills, then some emu oil on the scalp.

Comment

• Jay07
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by samdee
          Sure, can you send me a private message on the bald truth?
          Hey Samdee, for some reason I don't see an option to private message you. Can you try message me first or add my or something?

I have several questions, would really appreciate it

Comment

• Dees Dab
            • Apr 2013

First off, congrats, but I'd like to see some more definitive pics if possible. Would this work on the crown area as well? I don't want Fin or Minox but a more natural approach.

Comment

• samdee
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Dees Dab
              First off, congrats, but I'd like to see some more definitive pics if possible. Would this work on the crown area as well? I don't want Fin or Minox but a more natural approach.
              I also thought hair line is the hardest thing to reverse, keep that in consideration. I don't have very aggressive HL and i'm 23. With that said, I'd hope I have time before I have to worry about my crown. So, I have no idea.

Comment

• Jay07
                • Apr 2013

Sandee, just listened to the bald truth radios latest episode, your exactly like I am man, it's great to see your enthusiasm

Comment

• samdee
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jay07
                  Sandee, just listened to the bald truth radios latest episode, your exactly like I am man, it's great to see your enthusiasm
                  Thanks man, appreciated. Let me know if any of this stuff works for you.

Comment

• Jay07
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by samdee
                    Thanks man, appreciated. Let me know if any of this stuff works for you.
                    Just a shame you don't know what one it is, or if it's a combinations cause I'm not on minoxidil

Comment

• dex89
                      • Jul 2012

OP, Can you post better pictures? What NW are you good sir?

Comment

• Dees Dab
                        • Apr 2013

1) Just wondering what your dosages are for each ingredient. I may try a few.

2) Are you planning to stop the minox because that would be even more impressive.

3) Can't stress enough "a picture is worth a thousand words". However there has to be obvious change to the average person or you will not be taken seriously. It may take some time but as long as you continue to show progress and keep taking pics (at various distances) you may be on to something. Good Luck.

Comment

• samdee
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by dex89
                          OP, Can you post better pictures? What NW are you good sir?
                          You can barely tell I have HL now, it's almost reversed. I never had very aggressive HL

Comment

• samdee
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jay07
                            Just a shame you don't know what one it is, or if it's a combinations cause I'm not on minoxidil
                            It took me a while to get on Minox. I was hesitant. What made me do it was that I realized it's not for life, it's till something very strong comes out and I will make a very slow and gradual shift.

Comment

• samdee
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Dees Dab
                              1) Just wondering what your dosages are for each ingredient. I may try a few.

2) Are you planning to stop the minox because that would be even more impressive.

3) Can't stress enough "a picture is worth a thousand words". However there has to be obvious change to the average person or you will not be taken seriously. It may take some time but as long as you continue to show progress and keep taking pics (at various distances) you may be on to something. Good Luck.

Would be great if I stop it and hold grounds, 100% not worth the risk.

It is what it is, i'm posting my situation whatever people can learn from it would be great. Sorry if I can't impress everyone.

Comment

• Jay07
                                • Apr 2013

Samdee, do you brush your hair?

Comment

Working...