Login
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Men's Hair Loss
Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Forget about cutting it to a #2 or less, after FUE
Forget about cutting it to a #2 or less, after FUE
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
FlightTL
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2011
Posts:
841
Share
Post
#1
Forget about cutting it to a #2 or less, after FUE
04-04-2013, 04:56 PM
I just google imaged "FUE white dots", and I really don't think if I get FUE, I'll be able to keep my short hair style, at all.
PatientlyWaiting
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jan 2011
Posts:
1637
Share
Post
#2
04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Are you joining the military?
Comment
Post
Cancel
drybone
Senior Member
Join Date:
Dec 2012
Posts:
867
Share
Post
#3
04-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I know what i am doing. I am getting an overlapping procedure FUT which should take care of the linear scar. I wont do a fue unless its a small procedure.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment