20, hair rapidly falling out

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by wut
    Does anyone have any advice on what I should do in the future to not pay as much?.. because I definitely can't afford paying $100 every month. Is it just rite aid that's expensive? Sorry I'm new to this whole filling prescriptions thing.
    ask your doctor to prescribe PROSCAR.
    Proscar == 5 mg of finasteride. You cut that into fifths and you get 5 Propecia's.
    that way you save at least 5x money...

Comment

• mpb47
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by wut
      Does anyone have any advice on what I should do in the future to not pay as much?.. because I definitely can't afford paying $100 every month. Is it just rite aid that's expensive? Sorry I'm new to this whole filling prescriptions thing.

I just ordered 90 pills of the generic (Finpecia) version for $52. The catch is that it's over the internet, but I have done it many times in the past and only issue is delivery time. I am going to cut them in half to keep my dosage low so that's 180 pills. They also have the proscar version and I don't think it is much more and that's like 4 or 5 pills if you cut them.

But if you want it from a local pharmacy, I have heard that Walmart has a generic version so check into that. And one guy said his insurance did cover it at walmart and the price was only 4. He might be the exception to the rule though but still worth checking out.

Comment

• wut
        • Feb 2012

I think I'm going to get Finpecia when this bit of Propecia I have runs out. I really can't afford spending over $100 each month.

Any recommendations for legit online pharmacies, I'm a bit weary ordering it online and some reassurance would be awesome.

Comment

• mpb47
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by wut
          I think I'm going to get Finpecia when this bit of Propecia I have runs out. I really can't afford spending over $100 each month.

Any recommendations for legit online pharmacies, I'm a bit weary ordering it online and some reassurance would be awesome.
          InhousePharmacy.biz is who I just ordered mine from. I dealt with them years ago to get Fin and never had an issue. Well actually that is not true. Sometimes the postal service will hold the package so it can be inspected. But that can happen with all of them so make sure to order a decent supply in case your order gets delayed.

Comment

• wut
            • Feb 2012

I'm thinking of odering from inhousepharmacy.biz, but I see there's one Finpecia manufactured in Goa and one in Kumrek. Is there a difference and is one better quality?

Comment

• lucrio
              • Aug 2011

I'm not sure if there's a difference or not. You could look up each place on google or Wikipedia or something and see which looks more legitimate i guess. However I ordered Finpecia from inhousepharmacy.biz and it is definitely real finasteride because I did get sides. I'm probably just an unlucky one, I would do it if I were you. You could play with the dosage if you end up with sides.

Comment

• mpb47
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by wut
                I'm thinking of odering from inhousepharmacy.biz, but I see there's one Finpecia manufactured in Goa and one in Kumrek. Is there a difference and is one better quality?
                From what I have read no. I would recommend starting on a low dose to make sure you don't get sides. Also order enough as they are SLOW due to customs etc.

Comment

• wut
                  • Feb 2012

I ended up ordering 3 months supply.. for less than half of what I paid for a month of Propecia. I've been taking Propecia for about 2 weeks with no sides yet.

Comment

• mpb47
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by wut
                    I ended up ordering 3 months supply.. for less than half of what I paid for a month of Propecia. I've been taking Propecia for about 2 weeks with no sides yet.
                    Just FYI mine were in the mailbox tonight waiting for me. So about 2 weeks which was faster than the last time I ordered from them. Pills slightly smaller but not much smaller than the proscar version.

Comment

Working...