Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harris01
    • Apr 2010

My experience at Capri Clinic

I feel compelled to tell you of my experience with the Capri Clinic. I have had two previous hair transplants, one by a butcher and the second at Bosley, and I was happy with the way Bosley treated me but not happy with the price I paid. So I went online and found the Capri Clinic. I met with the director and he spent quite a lot of time checking my past HTs and without criticism said he could finnish my goal for a natural looking result. Now comes the best part. Not only did I get the best (lowest) price but an unbelievable experience in excellent attention to detail that was mind blowing. Without going into a long story I feel it is important to tell everyone what to expect from this fabulous group of professionals. It was explained to me exactly what was going to be done including every aspect of the painless procedure. The entire team had a part in the game plan (no superstar ego doctor). I mean everyone in the group participated in the plan and they did it to the tee. Let's jump forward to my post-op care. They put me up in a suite at the Hampton Inn right next to the clinic. I did not like the menu at the hotel and called Jerry the director and said I wanted to leave because I did not like their food (I am asian and particular about what I eat) he said to come to his home and we would eat together (no kidding). So I went to his home right next to the clinic and was treated like a member of the family - no a customer -Wow! Can you believe this kind of care from a HT clinic, but it is absolutely true. This is the way they care about everyone treated there and I asked to be on their referance list so I can tell everyone and verify this story.
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Do you have any pictures?

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

It sounds like you had an incredible experience. You should mention the doctors name so others might be able to research the doctor and clinic easier. Good luck with your results.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Fixed by 35
        • Mar 2010

I had a hair transplant with the Capri Clinic in Bristol PA and I'm not a happy man. They promised a natural looking hair line and instead I got a crooked hair line. One year later my hair transplant looks like a mess. It simply DOES NOT look natural. Their staff didn't even care about fixing the botched hair transplant. My

Coincidence?

Comment

Working...