Does this appear to be vertex balding?
Collapse
X
-
I see... I never really knew anything about cowlicks before. From what I can tell I have 3.
Thanks a ton for the information guys!Leave a comment:
-
yeah man, you have a hell of a cowlick - so do I.
Mine started to thin right about the time my hairline really started going (21) and it seems that just propecia and keto shampoo after 4 months have basically made it thick again! so, if yours stats to thin and you catch it, think about that.Leave a comment:
-
If you're in the Atlanta Area, we can give you a free HairCheck. Just call.Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015, 04:35 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for the replies everyone. Nothing's better than honest feedback from the hairloss community.Leave a comment:
-
-
Yeah I do. I don't use gel or any products at all really I just like the clean look.
The thing is I don't part my hair though.
Thanks for the response man.Leave a comment:
-
-
Does this appear to be vertex balding?
For a while now I've been constantly taking photos to check on the changes my hair might be making. A little while ago I made a post of a strange line formation happening in the center of my scalp that I was curious about. I've taken pictures under my bathroom lighting and noticed how thin the vertex has suddenly become. I know this is under lightning but surely hair that wasn't thinning wouldn't look like this?
What do you guys think? I'd be really grateful for any feedback.
Again, I understand there are so, so many people out there that are way worse off than I am. I simply wish to nip it in the bud as soon as I can before it gets worse off for me in the long run.
God I wish everyone's hair problems would just go away.
Leave a comment: