Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by caddarik79
    I promise, I also have accumulated some knowledges and experience in watching pictures, results ,etc...
    If you are serious, then just show me a few donors from cases you've watched that are thinner than Gaz's donor. Because I couldnt find any on the forums. I could only find donors that looked much denser than the one from Gaz, even after 5000-6000 FUE grafts (= over 10.000 HST grafts). I already posted an example of that.

add density with new treatments where you will be able to get 5 hairs from 1.
    Trust me, that will never happen as a result of a HASCI invention.

I think you have some money from what I heard your career gave to you, why don't you follow the path of Gaz, improve your actual situation with another one of two HST, enjoy life and wait 2018 to reconsider the situation?
    Cause to me it seems we could be really a lot of years from hair multiplication. If CB turns out to not work, then we're royally f*cked ... And then you will NEED your grafts, so if you've wasted all your grafts on area's that are thinning now, then all you can do is shave it all down for good ..

Comment

• caddarik79
      • Feb 2013

[QUOTE=Arashi;179739]If you are serious, then just show me a few donors from cases you've watched that are thinner than Gaz's donor. Because I couldnt find any on the forums. I could only find donors that looked much denser than the one from Gaz, even after 5000-6000 FUE grafts (= over 10.000 HST grafts). I already posted an example of that.

Rob Pattinson has a huge head of hair, full dense, yet with a flash on shaved head part you can have the impression of low density!!!

Am sorry but the pics of Gaz are good, the dropbox one you showed me is good, nowhere depleted and the dude had 4 HST and two of them without respecting the 9 months + he has a lower density then you and I.

Why would Gho patent it? are you kidding? it's not for now, but I don't see the point, and he is not marketing it, it's not super BOLD or claimed on their site... but it looks like their next step.

That's why I was thinking, why wouldn't we bridge and maintain a good donor + OK situation on top.

The day hair multiplication is out, you don't need 6000 hairs in donor... you can multiply it.

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Rob Pattinson has a huge head of hair, full dense, yet with a flash on shaved head part you can have the impression of low density!!!
        Your picture is a bit unsharp but it seems he shaved that upper area down to about 2-3 mm, while Gaz his hair on the photo is at least 1 cm. And even then, Gaz's results looks thinner.

Anyway, we'll just keep debating unless we do a true hair count. I asked gaz some time ago, he said he didnt want to cut his hair down. Maybe he will before his 5th HST. We can then do a count, I'm sure he's below the 125 hairs/cm2, which is often times used as a reference to what's still natural looking. I predict he's even below 100 hairs/cm2 already.

Comment

• caddarik79
          • Feb 2013

it's not that we have to agree hein, I really respect you as a knowledgable and very active constructive forum member... but weirdly, I don't share your feelings on Gho and we are both ex patients.

I guess time will answer (but mid to long term unfortunately).

money apart, I trully, sincerely have the impression that HST is the best to sort of fix it while researchers dig for better (including hasci and this patent).

Maybe I am naive... but sorry, Gaz, or Sneider or some examples in their gallery....

the controverse made me take a step back and I am grateful for that, because, I think I will be wiser on my strategy!!!

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

it's not that we have to agree hein, I really respect you as a knowledgable and very active constructive forum member... but weirdly, I don't share your feelings on Gho and we are both ex patients.

I guess time will answer (but mid to long term unfortunately).

money apart, I trully, sincerely have the impression that HST is the best to sort of fix it while researchers dig for better (including hasci and this patent).

Maybe I am naive... but sorry, Gaz, or Sneider or some examples in their gallery....

the controverse made me take a step back and I am grateful for that, because, I think I will be wiser on my strategy!!!
            Gaz himself is also happy, so you're not alone in that. And it seems more members seem to think Gaz's donor doesnt look depleted. I already knew that, donor depletion only exists in the eye of the beholder. Yet it would be very interesting to do a hair count. If it's really as good as you claim it is (so at least still natural density = 125 hairs/cm2) then that would definitely speak in favour of HASCI of course. Yet, I highly, highly doubt that.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

I was just looking at his pre HST 4 photo's and comparing that to the cm square he once cut out on paper and held onto his recipient, to get an idea of what's a cm2. It's really hard to compare and a lot of guessing is involved but I'd say he was at about that 125 hairs/cm2 before his HST4. So if that holds true, he won't be below 100 now, but he WILL be below that 125 hairs/cm2 now. So if that's true, the average doctor would advise him not to go through with another surgery.

Again, it's hard to make a good estimate, so hopefully Gaz will help us out here, cut down his hair before the 5th HST and we can finally do a count and know for sure !

Comment

• caddarik79
                • Feb 2013

man, I know...

it's just that I try to figure out what's the best way for us to deal with this hair loss vicious circle.

My personal idea is that topics and pills we have for the moment are rubbish... FUE can give instant cool result but devastating the donor.
                What is left is HST: and the actual HST gives me the impression that it can bring you some results, even good results on short hair cuts (but very expensive).
                Knowing that science in general and science around our shitty problem can only evolve, I am simply considering it this way:

HST from Gho can bring you an honest sort of NW2 or even NW1 on short hair (from 3mm to 2cm)... if you want longer hair, density might be an issue and you may need to wait the hair multiplication era for densifying what you have bridged so far.

But, when you think of people in the 80's obliged to run a slick and shiny NW7 with no solution... haven't we benefit already some progress?

I am taking celeb as example cause it's celeb and everyone know. Look at Jud Law, he is clear NW3a, it's ok on short hair, I am sure HST could bring him back to something better...

If you tke care of yourself and bridge the time of your twenties, thirties... isn't it better then desperately seeking for some breaking news that never comes?

And as I told you before, with three or four HST, you don't kill your donor and the day hair multiplication is real, you can even reconstruct your donor... if hair multiplication never shows up, you maintained something and enjoyed your life with some sort of in between situation, not NW 7 slick, not Brad Pitt density, no long hair, but a cool 3mm >> 2cm sort of OK Norwood.

I know all this is sick!!!! LOL

Comment

• cocacola
                  • Feb 2013

Me too i think gaz donor looks good. I sincerely believe that anything below nw5 can be fixed by hst. Especially if u start early as i did.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Just wondering, can you guys show me some pics of what a depleted donor in your eyes looks like ? After skimming through several forums I couldnt find one that looks more depleted than the one from Gaz. Thanks.

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Hmm no reactions ... Well let me rephrase it then: can you guys show me 1 donor from this or any other forum out there, that is thinner than the one from Gaz ? Cause I couldnt find one myself. Even people who had 5000 FUE grafts (=10.000 HST grafts) look denser than the donor from Gaz. Thanks.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

Anyway I realize it's just impossible to draw any conclusions like Caddarik is trying to do like: "Gaz donor looks good so HST must work".

First of all, what is good ? That certainly depends on the eye of the beholder. I just skimmed through the topic on the Dutch form for that guy who had 11.600 FUE grafts: most people there say that his donor still 'looks good', so that would be 23.000 HST grafts and even without any regrowth at all, after 23.000 HASCI grafts with 0 regrowth people would still say his donor would look good.

Without numbers it's impossible to say anything at all. The only valid numbers we have so far is the research I did, showing regrowth to be in the 0-38% range where it could as easily be 0% as 38%, we just dont have the data to confirm that last part. Everything other than that is just pure speculation.

Comment

• caddarik79
                          • Feb 2013

I showed you Pattinson hair shaved illusion of "not so much hair there"

haven's you yourself ever thaught of a friend with full head of hair having some vertex issue under spotlight and then later you realize that no, he has all his hair, it's just flash or light that give the impression of less!!!

Gaz was to begin with, a less dense donor guy, so after 4 hst, I think he still looks very very OK, and yeah for sure, not the densest, but he never was.

So for me, and I am not dellusinal here, he looks really really great.

Here is Natalie Portman, do you consider she has a depleted full head? : http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/22204...ie-portman.jpg

Otherwise, you can find this : http://www.hairtransplants-hdc.com/a...29516089760464

Comment

• cocacola
                            • Feb 2013

I dont base my assessment on comparing different donors. I cant even bring another example as i dont browse forums that often. Especially traditional hair transplant threads.

I remember seeing gaz donor the first time it was shaved and i compare that to now. My naked eye tell me there is no difference. However gaz himself claimed that it is somehow lower than before because his first operations were extracted from a small shaved band when he still had longer hair. Also, the fact that he did not respect the 9 month restriction.

Even tho my eyes tell me there is almost no difference i still know there is as i adjust for the above mentioned points. Nonetheless, it is still far from what would sound "depleted".

With all due respect arashi, i believe you got emotionall attached to the idea that hst is pure scam and you dont look at things 100% objectively.

Comment

• caddarik79
                              • Feb 2013

same here, you always ignore the argument defending a bit Gaz case!!!

they got focused on a small area, and twice, they did not respect the 9 months and did procedures after 6 only!!!!

.;and still, Gaz looks really great!!!

They know we scrutinise Gaz here, if they were sure he will start to look shitty or depleted, they would not say yes for another 1400 with that much of ease and confidence!!!

His general situation improved like crazy, it is nothing to compare with depletion from FUE where you clearly see white dots!!! and again, he was below average to start with!!!!

Comment

• caddarik79
                                • Feb 2013

so to come back to what my point was!!!

do we have a treatment that will bring us back to our 16 years old hair situation? NO

is it 5 years or even more from now? MORE THEN VERY PROBABLY

what if I don't want to go NW6 in this life?
                                if you don't have money, try to accept or use minox and finasteride with all what this includes

if you have money (but like, big money), go for HST, it can bring you back to an OK Norwood with a not to bad density and not to ****ed up donor!!!

is it maybe the best way to live my bridging time until real multiplication shows up? I WOULD SAY YES, CAUSE WHEN THE REAL DEAL COMES? 4000 IMMORTAL HAIRS IN DONOR AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLICATION WILL BE ENOUGH TO RESURRECT YOU!!!!

It's just a matter of how big your wallet is!!! as always... and in ten years... things will have moved forward, HST will be cheap and HM will be the expansive cure.

Comment

Working...