I'm an impatient bastard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gandolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Kirby_
    Currently I take/took finasteride to stop the loss. I informed my GP and he took me to stop taking finasteride/Propecia, refused me the blood tests that I NEED if I am to still take the medicine regularly, and took the fin. packet I had on me off me, and the dermatologist's diagnosis letter. I'm being FORCED to stop fighting hair loss. I would almost certainly not tell my GP in your situation, as you don't (IIRC) need regularl blood tests with HST.
    That is ridiculous. Can you get a different GP?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gandolf
    replied
    I would strongly advise you to wait the full 9 months even if Dr. Gho agrees to do it sooner.

    The time will go by really quickly yet the results you get from the HT will last an entire lifetime, it's not worth taking a risk of messing things up, even if it's a small risk.

    Leave a comment:


  • didi
    replied
    according to Dr Gho everyone heals the same, 9 months sharp, 22 year old or 82 makes no difference according to Gho camp

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by elgorvanelsinki
    Are you going to post pictures of the back of your head so we'll be able to see how the procedure has gone? thanks
    he already did for the first 3

    Leave a comment:


  • elgorvanelsinki
    replied
    Are you going to post pictures of the back of your head so we'll be able to see how the procedure has gone? thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • gc83uk
    replied
    Originally posted by 534623
    I think didi just scratched the surface - but guess what happens if he also find out what's going on below the surface...
    Forget what didi think for a minute yea?

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by gc83uk

    ...don't you think?
    I think didi just scratched the surface - but guess what happens if he also find out what's going on below the surface...

    Leave a comment:


  • gc83uk
    replied
    Originally posted by 534623
    Absolutely untrue. What you can see after the treatment day and around one week after having HST - is nothing more than a nonpermanent illusion ...

    ... because recently, during a painstaking study perfomed by didi ...

    I've analyzed over 100 extraction points from gc83uk's 2nd and 3rd HST procedures. There are a few new and very interesting things we can observe from this documentation: - A before and after comparison of the extraction points. In other words, what does the follicular unit (FU) look like before extraction and how does it


    ... he found out the truth and that your nice 2-hair or 3-hair grafts, which you can see immediately after the treatment in the recipient, will finally become just single hairs and that not enough, these single hairs will become thinner than normal in addition! How bad - I mean, for you...
    Yea how can I forget lol.

    So what do you think about the above original question, I suppose you think it's not worth the risk? But what is 6 weeks in the grand scheme of things? Surely someone of 30 would heal quicker than someone who is 60, don't you think?

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by didi

    i wanna see final proof that HST works as claimed, thats all

    I want test...
    Typical demand of typical less well-off people:

    “If I don’t see the final proof that the new Ferrari can reach 360 km/h in under 10 seconds – I don’t buy the new Ferrari”

    Nobody cares what you want - so go to your "good doctors" and buy their good coverage for you bald head. But before you think about hair transplants at all - try to get rid of kilos on you fat ass with "Dr. Vivek Nigam's" slim on phone service - would make far more sense for you.

    oh, and don't forget to take good quality before/after photos of your ass for the final proof. thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • didi
    replied
    i wanna see final proof that HST works as claimed, thats all

    I want test, 50 graft test, independent verification by unbiased team of dermatologists/Drs, supervised and financed by Spence Kobren

    hope Spence gets HST done so he can stop painting his head and lips, its pathetic thing to do in 2013...

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by didi

    there are people with 250cm2 or 300cm2 to cover with sh!t density and good FUE Drs fix them, to some extent at least
    Really? So what the **** are you still doing here??

    Btw - do you know why so many doctors try to transplant as much as they can?
    Of course so that nobody can detect so easy the loss of up to 30% and more of the not grown hairs. Furthermore, they prefer to transplant into areas with still pre-existing hairs - which compensates the loss even more.

    Leave a comment:


  • didi
    replied
    maybe if he went to Dr umar or Dr feriduni they would tell him that he could have 5000 grafts extracted or more, they all have different approach that is why their word cant be taken as gospel.

    IMHO Gc wasnt bad case at all, 100cm2 to cover, there are people with 250cm2 or 300cm2 to cover with sh!t density and good FUE Drs fix them, to some extent at least

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    so gc, after your next treatment you will have had 4600 grafts when u.s. ht surgeons told you they could only get 2000?

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by gc83uk

    I've had 3 HST's now. After a week you can't see any redness or scaring. And the new grafts don't shed for at least a couple of weeks, so actually for the first couple of weeks it is fairly close to the end result!
    Absolutely untrue. What you can see after the treatment day and around one week after having HST - is nothing more than a nonpermanent illusion ...

    ... because recently, during a painstaking study perfomed by didi ...

    I've analyzed over 100 extraction points from gc83uk's 2nd and 3rd HST procedures. There are a few new and very interesting things we can observe from this documentation: - A before and after comparison of the extraction points. In other words, what does the follicular unit (FU) look like before extraction and how does it


    ... he found out the truth and that your nice 2-hair or 3-hair grafts, which you can see immediately after the treatment in the recipient, will finally become just single hairs and that not enough, these single hairs will become thinner than normal in addition! How bad - I mean, for you...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kirby_
    replied
    Originally posted by gc83uk
    No I haven't. I can't see what good that would do. Have you spoken to your GP about hairloss and what was the outcome?
    Currently I take/took finasteride to stop the loss. I informed my GP and he took me to stop taking finasteride/Propecia, refused me the blood tests that I NEED if I am to still take the medicine regularly, and took the fin. packet I had on me off me, and the dermatologist's diagnosis letter. I'm being FORCED to stop fighting hair loss. I would almost certainly not tell my GP in your situation, as you don't (IIRC) need regularl blood tests with HST.

    Leave a comment:

Working...