General Replicel/Shiseido News

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • It's2014ComeOnAlready
    • Sep 2014

This treatment is for male pattern baldness, which is hereditary. The most common form of hair loss is male pattern baldness. You guys are freaking out because of the misunderstanding of another poster.

Comment

• iamanidiot
      • Feb 2015

if you are bald yet (nw4 or higher) due to hereditary conditions (aga) you cannot do this treatment... old news i think... we already known that the stem cell into follicles cannot live forever after DHT started to kill the hair follicles

Comment

• runrunrun
        • Feb 2015

What the ****..hereditary condition means 'male pattened baldness'??

Comment

• runrunrun
          • Feb 2015

I know 'hereditary baldness = MPB = andogenetic alopecia"
          Am I wrong?? I cannot understand your post..

Comment

• sosa56
            • Jul 2013

In their twitter feed they say they are starting trials this year, they also ssy they have some 'exciting news' about rch-01, I wonder what it could be

Comment

• GSD
              • Apr 2015

is here a japanese speaking guy, pls clear this question for us

Comment

• Ginko
                • Apr 2015

I'm not totally fluent but have lived in Japan for over 20 years. I listened to the Japanese and he used the word senten-teki which is closer to congenital (ie from birth) than hereditary(iden-teki)

I understand the video as meaning if you have naturally thin hair they cant suddenly give you more hair (follicles) but if you have went bald through AGA then any existing hair follicles can be rejuvenated.

I'm very hopeful about this. One thing about the Japanese they are very diligent and serious about their work once they get started. Alas too late for me but I have kids.

Comment

• TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Ginko
                  I'm not totally fluent but have lived in Japan for over 20 years. I listened to the Japanese and he used the word senten-teki which is closer to congenital (ie from birth) than hereditary(iden-teki)

I understand the video as meaning if you have naturally thin hair they cant suddenly give you more hair (follicles) but if you have went bald through AGA then any existing hair follicles can be rejuvenated.

I'm very hopeful about this. One thing about the Japanese they are very diligent and serious about their work once they get started. Alas too late for me but I have kids.
                  thanks !

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                    • Jul 2010

Assuming the hair loss is from AGA, are they saying it will only maintain the hair on your head? Or it will regrow lost hair as well?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                      • Dec 2012

I'll clear this up for everyone, I'm not sure why it's even being debated..

Replicel aims for a cure from a preventative standpoint, meaning, you get one set of injections and the treatment is finished and you never lose hair again..there will be some low percentage of growth with it, but don't expect people to be jumping numerous norwoods..

They plan to continue their research in the future for a cure in the sense of reversing AGA.

Comment

• GSD
                        • Apr 2015

thank you very much!

this makes sense

Comment

• GSD
                          • Apr 2015

why are you so sure? the next trial is the dose raging study........ after this study we will be able to say such information not before.... dont spread this kind of bro science ....
                          you may be right, but where is your evidence?
                          i think the science from team tokio (from part II documentary) are for creating new follicles for people who have naturally thin hair.. or are bald due accidents or so...

Comment

• Sogeking
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by FearTheLoss

Replicel aims for a cure from a preventative standpoint, meaning, you get one set of injections and the treatment is finished and you never lose hair again..there will be some low percentage of growth with it, but don't expect people to be jumping numerous norwoods..

They plan to continue their research in the future for a cure in the sense of reversing AGA.
                            True. This was even in a mail sent by them to someone on the forum.

Comment

• Seuxin
                              • Jan 2014

Oooo very disapointting ! :\

Need informations about this !

Comment

• iamanidiot
                                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FearTheLoss

Exactly, the hair follicle which have started to miniaturize the month before you'll do the treatment probabily could be repaired... but if you have been bald for 10 or 20 years probably the hair follicle is dead and could not be repaired by replicel

Comment

Working...