Histogen Update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morbo
    • Jan 2012

The guy from 2020's first picture has an awesome head tbh.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 2020
      you people still don't get it... I don't care what numbers they came up with - this is the reality:

FINASTERIDE/ROGAINE:

HISTOGEN:

If it was any different, Histogen would be the first to post their awesome results which they don't have
      At least he maintained.

And the problem with propecia:

- limp dick
      - reflex hyperandrogenicity
      - brain fog.

etc etc

As long as HSC maintains, we are all happy, the above negates any positive effects that finasteride has tbh.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
        At least he maintained.

And the problem with propecia:

- limp dick
        - reflex hyperandrogenicity
        - brain fog.

etc etc

As long as HSC maintains, we are all happy, the above negates any positive effects that finasteride has tbh.
        lol that's not going to make good sales... How are you going to market that? Make a thousand injections for thousands of $$$ every year to maintain a semi-bald head of hair? No woman is interested in just maintaining. This is just pathetic

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
          Doctor Representative
          • Aug 2012

Notice the lighter color of the exposed scalp in the photo on the bottom left. If the highlight tones in the image were adjusted down to more closely match the image on the right, and the subject's hair were styled back beginning in the farthest frontal area of hair, I doubt there would be much, if any difference at all between the two bottom photos. The guy on top's hair is down to the nub in the left photo. Hair length makes a huge difference in comparing before and afters.

Comment

• Pate
            • Sep 2011

Find someone who has applied minox a grand total of twice to an area of scalp 0.3 square inches with better growth than Histogen, and then I'll admit you have a point. Until then, cut the whole broken record act.

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

lol that's not going to make good sales... How are you going to market that? Make a thousand injections for thousands of $$$ every year to maintain a semi-bald head of hair? No woman is interested in just maintaining. This is just pathetic
              I think you are underestimating Histogen. Based on the results, I certainly understand your point of view. But I believe by the time it hits the market it will produce good results. The question is, how long will these results last? Will injections lose effectiveness over time? I think the answer to the second question is yes. You need to address DHT via ant-androgen, and you need to secrease PDG2.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
                I think you are underestimating Histogen. Based on the results, I certainly understand your point of view. But I believe by the time it hits the market it will produce good results.
                how? even more injections? What other variables could they possible change?

The question is, how long will these results last? Will injections lose effectiveness over time?
                forever, assuming you get castrated right after HSC treatment. No, but seriously holding in existing hair is so much easier than regrowing hair.

I think the answer to the second question is yes. You need to address DHT via ant-androgen, and you need to secrease PDG2.
                great, no one really cares. For most people it take decades before it becomes even "visible" hair loss.

Comment

• Dan26
                  • Jul 2012

how? even more injections? What other variables could they possible change?

forever, assuming you get castrated right after HSC treatment. No, but seriously holding in existing hair is so much easier than regrowing hair.

great, no one really cares. For most people it take decades before it becomes even "visible" hair loss.
                  What NW are you? And what is your regimen? Just curious.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Low norwoods would. They can get this and a HT. And thats better than taking a pill everyday which affects your health...I think you will need to get injections done after a couple of years. It isnt yearly.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Low norwoods would. They can get this and a HT. And thats better than taking a pill everyday which affects your health...I think you will need to get injections done after a couple of years. It isnt yearly.
                      Sign me up if thats the case for a lower norwood like myself! A simple hairline fix with Gho or Rahal and the rest done by Histogen. Confidence restored.

Comment

• clarence
                        • Sep 2012

you people still don't get it... I don't care what numbers they came up with - this is the reality:

FINASTERIDE/ROGAINE:

HISTOGEN:

If it was any different, Histogen would be the first to post their awesome results which they don't have
                        Great. But will I see even the slightest regrowth, when I add Histogen to my finasteride use? I realize this question attracts more interests from lower Norwoods, but lower Norwoods, who would be gaining a lot from a little, are very interested.

Comment

• Jan 2012

oh for the love of god... 95% of people with hair loss don't even care about their norwood levels - by the time they've noticed their hair loss it's already too late. Maintenance is not an option. Why the **** would a 50 year old with NW3 who has been balding since age 30 be interested in spending thousands of dollars to have no effect on his semi-bald head? What about women who are at least 50% of the market? Their hair loss isn't progressive since whatever hormone balance where they under when their hair loss happened can be fixed but hair lost probably won't come back. How are you going to sell Histogen to them?

Comment

• Jan 2012

What NW are you? And what is your regimen? Just curious.
                            ~NW2

Astaxanthin
                            DIM
                            Ecklonia Cava
                            vitamin A

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                              Sign me up if thats the case for a lower norwood like myself! A simple hairline fix with Gho or Rahal and the rest done by Histogen. Confidence restored.
                              The problem is, we might be a low norwood,but it may advance in the norwood scale by the time this comes out.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

~NW2

Astaxanthin
                                DIM
                                Ecklonia Cava
                                vitamin A
                                And is that working?

Comment

Working...