any update here?

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Approx 2 months before see results.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

I'm getting conflicting feedback here. I'm under the impression that there could be noticeable results at the 3-week mark, so I'm going to ask those who are both members of BTT and the BNP-32 trial if they have any updates. Obviously the two month mark will be a strong indicator, but I'd like to hop on BNP-32 right now if there's anything newsworthy...

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
          I'm getting conflicting feedback here. I'm under the impression that there could be noticeable results at the 3-week mark, so I'm going to ask those who are both members of BTT and the BNP-32 trial if they have any updates. Obviously the two month mark will be a strong indicator, but I'd like to hop on BNP-32 right now if there's anything newsworthy...
          Hair grows about 1cm per month. Since the guys are two weeks into their BNP-32 experiment, the most you should see is about 4mm of hair at this stage.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

I'm just concerned that we're not getting at least a weekly update. Guys can start sheds or stop itching or experience sides in two weeks, and given the underwhelming results from the world congress with regard to time frames, I'm banking on this, RU, CB, and topical fin as the only realistic ways we'll halt hair loss in the next 5 years.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

I'm just concerned that we're not getting at least a weekly update. Guys can start sheds or stop itching or experience sides in two weeks, and given the underwhelming results from the world congress with regard to time frames, I'm banking on this, RU, CB, and topical fin as the only realistic ways we'll halt hair loss in the next 5 years.
              Like I said, grow tits and people will care about your problems.

Its bullshit.

Comment

• Conpecia
                • Sep 2011

Well at least you're showing great progress with RU and Minox. That gives me hope.

Comment

• oppenheimer82
                  • Apr 2013

please be patient. most guys are only 10 days into this treatment. we need at least another 30 days before we can witness actual results, visible to the human eye. thank you.

Comment

• KeepHoping
                    • Dec 2010

is all of this stuff readily available?

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
                      please be patient. most guys are only 10 days into this treatment. we need at least another 30 days before we can witness actual results, visible to the human eye. thank you.
                      seems like an eternity away, guess there's nothing to do but wait it out. please let us know if you or your cohorts notice anything interesting. good luck.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by KeepHoping
                        is all of this stuff readily available?
                        yep.

(10char)

Comment

• Conpecia
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Like I said, grow tits and people will care about your problems.
                          my problem is i did grow tits on propecia... #irony

Comment

• KeepHoping
                            • Dec 2010

Sorry about being a pain in the @*# but can would you be able to post links to where you can acquire this stuff? Is it a bunch of peptides put into a vehicle for delivery?

Comment

• oppenheimer82
                              • Apr 2013

a little update from the bnp front; a couple of lads who are experimenting with this on the private forums are noticing a significant amount of vellous hairs after only 14 days of application, way better than minoxidil for instance, which takes much more time to work. whether those hairs will turn into terminal hairs, remains unknown for now.

will keep you guys informed.

Comment

• Jens1986
                                • May 2013

Is there any pictures available?

Comment

Working...