Sept 2012 patent: Natriuretic Peptides shows terminal hair growth in weeks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

Guess we'll see what happens over the next couple months. I think the dudes who started this thread are long gone and in a private forum. They and others are testing it right now as a topical. They will keep us updated.

Any more research we can do on this will definitely help. I like the idea of talking to professors, doctors, med students, etc.

I've pretty much got all my eggs in this basket. If this fails I'm gonna just stick with minox and keratene and save up for the inevitable HT.

Edit:

We'll probably be getting some feedback from the guys who are on it within the next 2-3 weeks. They are using (I believe) the same vehicle used in the study. This could be awesome. I'm more excited than usual because of all the pics, but let's just hang on a few more weeks and we'll definitely know if this is an immediate game-changer.

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
      Guess we'll see what happens over the next couple months. I think the dudes who started this thread are long gone and in a private forum. They and others are testing it right now as a topical. They will keep us updated.

Any more research we can do on this will definitely help. I like the idea of talking to professors, doctors, med students, etc.

I've pretty much got all my eggs in this basket. If this fails I'm gonna just stick with minox and keratene and save up for the inevitable HT.

Edit:

We'll probably be getting some feedback from the guys who are on it within the next 2-3 weeks. They are using (I believe) the same vehicle used in the study. This could be awesome. I'm more excited than usual because of all the pics, but let's just hang on a few more weeks and we'll definitely know if this is an immediate game-changer.
      Here's my comment from a couple pages back;

Originally posted by hellouser

There already are members that got a hold of both the lubrajel (myself) and the bnp-32 compound (myself not yet) and have been on it for about a week and reporting their progress. So far, no side effects. But we will know what the results are (if any) in a couple months.

Lubrajel is the SAME vehicle they used in the study. I've got 500 grams of it myself. Am holding onto it until more results come in from the guys that are already on BNP-32.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

Sounds good. Add to that the fact that I talked to Lilpauly earlier today and he said we should know something by week 3, so 2 weeks from now will be a pretty major week for me, probably the biggest week of 2013 as far as hair loss is concerned. Not really excited about "knowing" we'll have Histogen in 3-5 years...

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Sounds good. Add to that the fact that I talked to Lilpauly earlier today and he said we should know something by week 3, so 2 weeks from now will be a pretty major week for me, probably the biggest week of 2013 as far as hair loss is concerned. Not really excited about "knowing" we'll have Histogen in 3-5 years...
          It'll be longer than 3 weeks. Somewhere closer to 2 months will give us a better picture. Hair doesnt grow that fast and at week 3 the patients in the study were still on BNP-32.

In any case, 2 months isnt much time to worry about... thats rather soon

Comment

• Thinning87
            • Dec 2012

The bnp-32 compound has a half-life of 20 minutes, by the 4th cycle (80 minutes) it has little effect.
            I may have just missed it, but if you guys can give me detailed info and links to online sources about how these people in the private forum are using it, I will be in a much better position to present this stuff to my roommate who, although busy, is also balding and was definitely interested in the subject.

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
              I may have just missed it, but if you guys can give me detailed info and links to online sources about how these people in the private forum are using it, I will be in a much better position to present this stuff to my roommate who, although busy, is also balding and was definitely interested in the subject.
              well since they're in a private forum it'll be hard to figure out exactly what each is doing, but supposing they're going by the patent study done then everything we know from that should be on the first page of this thread.

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                Theres really nothing 'rocket science' like it. Suppose you wanted to use 100 micrograms per 1 gram of application.

Just weigh 2 milligrams of it (20 applications)

One guy mixed the 2 milligrams in 2ml of purified water.
                Take the purified water mix with BNP-32 and mix it into 18 grams of lubrajel.

And there you have it, 20 applications of BNP-32 for 10 days at 100mcg per dosage for two applications per day.

Theres really nothing else to it.

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

applied all over the scalp?

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

applied all over the scalp?
                    Well, wherever necessary. I suppose if you applied it on your scrotum you'd have a jungle bush around crotch but you probably shouldnt expect it to grow hair on your head.

1gram of the lubrajel is quite a bit so it will most likely cover a lot of area.

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

do you think it'd be best to cut your hair short for this treatment or could i keep my longish hair?

Comment

• Thinning87
                        • Dec 2012

Theres really nothing 'rocket science' like it. Suppose you wanted to use 100 micrograms per 1 gram of application.

Just weigh 2 milligrams of it (20 applications)

One guy mixed the 2 milligrams in 2ml of purified water.
                        Take the purified water mix with BNP-32 and mix it into 18 grams of lubrajel.

And there you have it, 20 applications of BNP-32 for 10 days at 100mcg per dosage for two applications per day.

Theres really nothing else to it.
                        Oh ok thanks I was going through it and couldn't find an exact description to it. I'll pass this on. And now that I have this, I'm going to propose this to other friends who are finishing their PhD's or are post doc researchers and see what they say

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

do you think it'd be best to cut your hair short for this treatment or could i keep my longish hair?
                          If it works and is safe, best penetration would probably be on a completely shaved head. But if its short and gets onto the scalp it should work as well.

Lets hope it works FIRST! LOL

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

If it works and is safe, best penetration would probably be on a completely shaved head. But if its short and gets onto the scalp it should work as well.

Lets hope it works FIRST! LOL
                            If I get confirmation from multiple sources that this is most likely not going to be dangerous, I'm going to try it on my self. I was very undecided about trimming my hair really short again as my thinning is almost unnoticeable with long hair, but now I have an excuse to do it again! My girlfriend will not be excited

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

What is this lubrajel and why is it being used? Is it some kind of vehicle for the substance? Do you even know if this BNP substance can penetrate the scalp?

Comment

• clandestine
                                • Aug 2011

Lubragel is the vehicle, yes.

Comment

Working...