X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    hell, is this in clinical trials?
    No, it was just a study for a patent application.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
      No, it was just a study for a patent application.
      I wonder why they wouldn't put it under trials? with growth like that you'd think they want that shit on the market ASAP...

hate to say it, but it just seems to good to be true...like this blows about everything out of the water, it's as good as a hair transplant...but yet no one is marketing it

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

I wonder why they wouldn't put it under trials? with growth like that you'd think they want that shit on the market ASAP...

hate to say it, but it just seems to good to be true...like this blows about everything out of the water, it's as good as a hair transplant...but yet no one is marketing it
        You can't really patent it though, which is most likely why it wont make it to market.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

You can't really patent it though, which is most likely why it wont make it to market.
          when did this patent come out?

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

when did this patent come out?
            Never. It was only a study for the application. Its never been granted to anyone.

Comment

• Thinning87
              • Dec 2012

my roommate is in med school and is pretty amazed by this

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                my roommate is in med school and is pretty amazed by this
                Ask him about BNP-32 and its safety if used as topical.

Any and all information we can get will help us out a LOT.

Comment

• Thinning87
                  • Dec 2012

Ask him about BNP-32 and its safety if used as topical.

Any and all information we can get will help us out a LOT.
                  I was just about to write a post:

He says it's strange because this is not really a 'medicine' in the sense of the word as it's more like something they give when someone's heart is failing. Sounded to me like it's a relatively easily accessible substance, but I might have misinterpreted his tone.

Anyways, he's very busy with studying and I didn't want to bother him but he is also losing his hair and looked definitely interested in the thing. I will have him tell me more about it and things look right I might try it on my self with his daily supervision...

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

I was just about to write a post:

He says it's strange because this is not really a 'medicine' in the sense of the word as it's more like something they give when someone's heart is failing. Sounded to me like it's a relatively easily accessible substance, but I might have misinterpreted his tone.

Anyways, he's very busy with studying and I didn't want to bother him but he is also losing his hair and looked definitely interested in the thing. I will have him tell me more about it and things look right I might try it on my self with his daily supervision...
                    Sweet! Keep us posted

I'm going to be sending out emails to professors, scientists and others who know about bnp-32 and get their input.

I want all my bases covered before going ahead with it.

Comment

• Thinning87
                      • Dec 2012

i definitely will i mean it seems like he's seen the substance a thousand times and again he was very surprised by the link I sent him.

I'll approach him about it tomorrow and we'll talk about it more.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

no offense, but I don't think a med school student is the person we need to be talking to...because he is still a STUDENT. We need to contact someone with experience in the field

Comment

• MrBlonde
                          • Jul 2012

Also if they give this for heart failure is there a chance is could negatively effect our hearts?

I mean what exactly does it do for heart failure and could it make a healthy heart over active or something bad?

Messing around in that area is a big time gamble but I'm sure the monitored heart rate and vital sign etc

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

no offense, but I don't think a med school student is the person we need to be talking to...because he is still a STUDENT. We need to contact someone with experience in the field
                            That's true, and despite the fact that he did mechanical engineering in undergrad in 3 years at one of the best engineering colleges in the country, and then is in one of the best med schools in the country, he hasn't done much research as he is busy, and even if he did, he is onlky a student and may very well be off.

However, I feel obligated to post what he emailed me most recently:

"I would avoid this treatment, Natrurietic peptides are not benign agents in the body. They will probably inappropriately affect your heart and kidneys."

I asked him if the way you take the substance in your body would change this, as this would be only a topical application. He works like 11 hours a day and then comes home and studies, so I won't bug him too much with this for now, but as soon as he gets his less work intense week (I think he gets one every month) I'm definitely going to continue the conversation.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

That's true, and despite the fact that he did mechanical engineering in undergrad in 3 years at one of the best engineering colleges in the country, and then is in one of the best med schools in the country, he hasn't done much research as he is busy, and even if he did, he is onlky a student and may very well be off.

However, I feel obligated to post what he emailed me most recently:

"I would avoid this treatment, Natrurietic peptides are not benign agents in the body. They will probably inappropriately affect your heart and kidneys."

I asked him if the way you take the substance in your body would change this, as this would be only a topical application. He works like 11 hours a day and then comes home and studies, so I won't bug him too much with this for now, but as soon as he gets his less work intense week (I think he gets one every month) I'm definitely going to continue the conversation.
                              The bnp-32 compound has a half-life of 20 minutes, by the 4th cycle (80 minutes) it has little effect.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                                • Jul 2012

Did the study monitor long term sides? How do they even check heart and kidneys and what are hey looking for?

It was only taken for 21 days so did the vital sign monitoring stop after that period? It is a short period of time but any damage minor or not to such vital organs in that time is a big big risk to take.

Comment

Working...