Comment

• rdawg
      • Jun 2012

link doesnt work

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

I wanna try this

I found this)Is it necessary to use this in an alcohol based vehicle? I'm up for trying it - it's cheap and very easy to get hold of but I don't want to make an alcohol based chemical solution. I actually apply apple cider vinegar to my scalp every night as it helps me with scalp itch and seems to thicken up my hair so i was wondering if I just dissolved some cetrizine into a bottle of that would it be ok? Can't see that it would do any harm.

I want to make this so shampoo or something any one got any ideas how to make this using alcohol as a vehicle looks like it makes you shed

Comment

• Conpecia
          • Sep 2011

From what I've seen on the other forums there's a very intense shed that last 2-3 weeks. I wish I had more answers for you guys but I'm just going by what I've read elsewhere and I have no independent analyses. My plan is to monitor the German forum and ************ until January and if I see photographic evidence of regrowth or absolute cessation of further loss I will mimic whatever the most popular vehicle is and go for it. My hesitations are that people start getting unwanted sides or the intense sheds don't grow back. There is NO evidence to support that but I'm just playing it safe. When the coast is clear I will spring on it and let everyone know my vehicle and application procedures, etc.

For what it's worth I have yet to hear one bad thing about this treatment; rather, several people are benefitting. This may be the bridge from now to Bit/Histogen, that's what I'm hoping for. I wish more people were researching this, it seems like a diamond in the rough: cheap, easily applied, no sides, seems to be effective, yet Trx2 and the other bullshit gets all the hype...

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
            From what I've seen on the other forums there's a very intense shed that last 2-3 weeks. I wish I had more answers for you guys but I'm just going by what I've read elsewhere and I have no independent analyses. My plan is to monitor the German forum and ************ until January and if I see photographic evidence of regrowth or absolute cessation of further loss I will mimic whatever the most popular vehicle is and go for it. My hesitations are that people start getting unwanted sides or the intense sheds don't grow back. There is NO evidence to support that but I'm just playing it safe. When the coast is clear I will spring on it and let everyone know my vehicle and application procedures, etc.

For what it's worth I have yet to hear one bad thing about this treatment; rather, several people are benefitting. This may be the bridge from now to Bit/Histogen, that's what I'm hoping for. I wish more people were researching this, it seems like a diamond in the rough: cheap, easily applied, no sides, seems to be effective, yet Trx2 and the other bullshit gets all the hype...
            I'd be very interested in this stuff as well, but I too want to see other brave peoples results from the stuff before I try it!

I also wouldn't mind if a more scientific person could comment on the stuff.

has anyone on the other forums already been using this for a while?

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Ok they have found hay fever tablets to use as a topical there must be other medications that block pgd2 and we can use topically with better results?

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

BTW Guys,

You're Dr. Costralis's first test subjects. If this works you will prove he was right all along!

Also on a side note, what if PGD2 has nothing to do with hair growth but rather fibrosis. What if it gets released at a late stage hairloss to completely destroy that hair follicle so that vellus hairs don't come out as well (the slick bald look)!

So maybe by taking this stuff, you keep your follicles in a healthy enough state untill Aderans/Replicel/Histogen comes along.

-Just a thought

Comment

• Desmond84
                  • Oct 2012

OK guys, I've done a bit of research to see how would you go about making a topical Cetrizine.

So, this is what I found: Cetrizine is completely water-soluble, which is awesome!

To make a topical preparation, you need:

1) Aloe Vera gel

2) Propylene glycol (would significantly help with epidermal absorption. If you can't get your pharmacist to get you some, look at the ingredients in your Aloe vera gel and make sure there's some Propylene glycol in there )

3) 2x Zyrtec tablets

4) 8 mL of water

5) 2 mL of ethanol

Now, you have to crush 2x Zyrtec tablets and dissolve it in 8 mL of water. Please note, these tablets are made up of fillers, which don't dissolve and will sediment, so stir it for a good minute and ignore what's actually sedimented to the bottom undissolved.

Next, you add 2 mL of ethanol + 2 mL of Propylene glycol and stir vigorously again!

Now, each night before you go to bed, you syringe out 3mL from the solution you've prepared and pour it into a cup. Then add some Aloe vera gel and stir again. Once it looks mixed, dab all of it onto your balding/thinning areas!

and Voila you're done!

The great thing about Aloe vera gel is fast rate of absorption particularly in hairy areas of the body

Comment

• Desmond84
                    • Oct 2012

With regards to Zyrtec (Cetrizine) safety, I can assure you that it is probably one of the safest drugs we have on the market! There are very rare reports of side effects associated with its oral use, the most common one is drowsiness (in 14%) which I doubt would happen when you use it topically!

Nevertheless, I thought I should list all the side effects EVER reported just so you know what to expect Here it goes:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                      OK guys, I've done a bit of research to see how would you go about making a topical Cetrizine.

So, this is what I found: Cetrizine is completely water-soluble, which is awesome!

To make a topical preparation, you need:

1) Aloe Vera gel

2) Propylene glycol (would significantly help with epidermal absorption. If you can't get your pharmacist to get you some, look at the ingredients in your Aloe vera gel and make sure there's some Propylene glycol in there )

3) 2x Zyrtec tablets

4) 8 mL of water

5) 2 mL of ethanol

Now, you have to crush 2x Zyrtec tablets and dissolve it in 8 mL of water. Please note, these tablets are made up of fillers, which don't dissolve and will sediment, so stir it for a good minute and ignore what's actually sedimented to the bottom undissolved.

Next, you add 2 mL of ethanol + 2 mL of Propylene glycol and stir vigorously again!

Now, each night before you go to bed, you syringe out 3mL from the solution you've prepared and pour it into a cup. Then add some Aloe vera gel and stir again. Once it looks mixed, dab all of it onto your balding/thinning areas!

and Voila you're done!

The great thing about Aloe vera gel is fast rate of absorption particularly in hairy areas of the body
                      Thanks Desmond! This is exactly the kind of post we need here. One question, when you say 2x Zyrtec, does that mean 2 pills? Surely you need to crush up a bunch more than that, right? I think guys in other forums are using 60 10mg pills.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rdawg
                        I'd be very interested in this stuff as well, but I too want to see other brave peoples results from the stuff before I try it!

I also wouldn't mind if a more scientific person could comment on the stuff.

has anyone on the other forums already been using this for a while?
                        Yeah, a guy named Casperz on ************ reported that his shedding stopped and dark hairs have started sprouting up around his original hairline, which has been slick bald for years. He's got photos but it's too early to tell if those hairs will keep growing in.

Then of course there's the German dude who has tons of tiny black hairs sprouting up all around his slick bald area. Those pics were posted in this thread somewhere. If that German's hair keeps thickening up front I am all over this. Never seen frontal regrowth with that much promise before. A bunch of other people at *** have jumped on board. By February we should have a pretty damn good idea of what we've got on our hands (or rather on our heads).

Comment

• ovoxo
                          • Apr 2012

i'm also curious how many tablets you should crush

Comment

• Desmond84
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                            Thanks Desmond! This is exactly the kind of post we need here. One question, when you say 2x Zyrtec, does that mean 2 pills? Surely you need to crush up a bunch more than that, right? I think guys in other forums are using 60 10mg pills.
                            Hey Conpecia, yeah I meant 2 pills.

Also, the maximum oral dose per day for Zyrtec is 10mg daily. If you follow what I said, you'd be putting 5mg on your scalp every night, which is a decent amount.

But if you wanna use the maximum dose possible you can crush up 4 tablets and dissolve it in the same amount of water (8mL), ethanol (2mL) and Propylene Glycol (2mL). Then measure out 3 mL as explained and voila

I just thought, that since its a topical, you don't need to use the maximum dose. But don't crush up any more than that. Even though Zyrtec is a very safe drug, using high doses will have unpredictable effects on your liver and kidneys. I'm just trying to make sure that ppl don't harm themselves due to false information on these forums.

PS. Did they say how much solution they're using to dissolve the 60 tablets in?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
                              Hey Conpecia, yeah I meant 2 pills.

Also, the maximum oral dose per day for Zyrtec is 10mg daily. If you follow what I said, you'd be putting 5mg on your scalp every night, which is a decent amount.

But if you wanna use the maximum dose possible you can crush up 4 tablets and dissolve it in the same amount of water (8mL), ethanol (2mL) and Propylene Glycol (2mL). Then measure out 3 mL as explained and voila

I just thought, that since its a topical, you don't need to use the maximum dose. But don't crush up any more than that. Even though Zyrtec is a very safe drug, using high doses will have unpredictable effects on your liver and kidneys. I'm just trying to make sure that ppl don't harm themselves due to false information on these forums.

PS. Did they say how much solution they're using to dissolve the 60 tablets in?
                              Someone needs to put up a youtube tutorial video on how to do it properly, would make it *very* easy for everyone.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Why hasn't this got more exposure

Surely this is the most promising treatment ATM ??? So why arnt more people talking about it?

Comment

Working...