Hidden Gem -> MSM/Vit C & TRX2 - a fin alternative?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by gutted
    lol

its the niz!

drop it. i got this from it too and excess hair shedding.
    +1

Drop the niz. Same thing happened to me.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
      +1

Drop the niz. Same thing happened to me.
      Ok tks-I've sacked the niz, shall see if the imflamation goes away.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
        Ok tks-I've sacked the niz, shall see if the imflamation goes away.
        Use regenepure if you are bent on using a keto based product.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
          Use regenepure if you are bent on using a keto based product.
          Nah, going to take a clean break from keto shampoos and see what happens.

Comment

• new bubble
            • Aug 2012

Nah, going to take a clean break from keto shampoos and see what happens.
            After chatting with Gutted 6-7 weeks ago i started usin tgel shampoo he recommended and my scalp feels 10x better, almost itch free now. Good stuff

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Cool, hopefully it'll rid me of the damn inflamed bumps I get.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Cool, hopefully it'll rid me of the damn inflamed bumps I get.
                once the inflamation/itches have been tackled and has normalised, its only then will you see more density. Continue as is for 3 months since dropping keto and assess then.

Comment

• wgj
                  • Aug 2012

Hi Gutted- I am intrigued by this thread and your success with this combo. Why do you think the manufacturers of TRX2 didnt just include Vit C and MSM in the product to make it more effective? Im sorry if you discussed this already but could you explain why Nizoral 2% would hinder progress? I though studies show that NIizoral can regrow hair as much as 2% minox. Also, why not minox too?

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by wgj
                    Hi Gutted- I am intrigued by this thread and your success with this combo. Why do you think the manufacturers of TRX2 didnt just include Vit C and MSM in the product to make it more effective?
                    I have no idea probably to keep costs down i suppose, vit c comes from the diet anyway hence probably why theres no need, as for MSM, or sulphur, ive seen it reccomended by them on thier site which is pretty much not present in the diet as much as it should be.

Originally posted by wgj
                    Im sorry if you discussed this already but could you explain why Nizoral 2% would hinder progress? I though studies show that NIizoral can regrow hair as much as 2% minox. Also, why not minox too?
                    nizorals mode of action is by blocking the androgen receptor, hence why it regrows hair-> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1526623

anything that does this has a likelihood of causing an imbalance in the body via systemic absobrtion that subsequently affects hormone levels which leads to increased shedding (as witnessed by people in the early stages of propecia use)etc and the perception that mpb is progressing when in actual fact its just a shed. With this combo there will be no "shed" in fact the opposite will occur and the main aim of this combo is to reduce these sheds hence why i dont recommend any nizoral.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                      • Jul 2012

Gutted, there were some pretty heavy accusations leveled at you yday regarding TRX2 in the Neogenic thread.

I don't believe you are working for TRX2 but the seed of doubt was planted none the less. The reason I worry is because my self and others are putting a lot of faith in you. I am on your combo now and ignoring Minox and Niz because of this thread. My hair could continue to rot away if I stick with this program and it would be too late to save it further down the line. I am already barely hanging in here.

I would like to hear your reply to the main questions asked of you yday. Why did your account start the same month TRX2 was launched. Were you a browser and just decided to give TRX2 a try as its a natural product, hence less sides and so you signed up an account?

Pictures? We haven't seen any of your current hairline compared to your old one. Its easy to take a photo and you can block out everything from the eyebrows down if you must and surely you have an old hairline photo from 18 months ago somewhere so we can see the improvement and decide whether its as good as what we could get on Min or Fin.

I don't think its too much to ask that we see some proof. If you could post pics with the case of Neogenic and TRX2 plus the slip of paper with the date and you name on it would put my mid at ease.

PS I am not attacking you but looking for validation of the faith I have put in you.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

The trx2 thread in this forum was the only thread on the whole of the internet hence why i registered around the same time as trx2 release, although i was a member on other forums before the release of trx2 under "gutted" which should verify my intergrity as a real user.

As for pics ive stated this before, i dont feel comfortable posting pics on an open forum. As well as the fact that the before photos have lighting as well as angle issues, as well as the fact that the improvement is not clearley detectable in the photos.

msm/vit c for me seems to indicate it has potential to stop hair loss, before you dive in i suggest you read the studies in the first post to get a feel of how important this is, only those who understand studies will be able to comprehend whats going on here.

As for the accusations that i am selling or promoting trx2, you should read the thread again. You will see that i have never told anyone to buy the trx2 (msm/vitc can stop loss and maintain, maybe even regrow a bit, trx2 is for regrowth but doesnt stop loss). i dont believe theres anything unique to the formula apart from the fact that the company put the time and effort into discovering what mixture of the combo provided the best results in a controlled enviroment, (which would have taken many years to discover had a lone individual done this themselves) and to me i only buy it due to convenience of having all ingredients in one pill rather than having to go out and buy the ingredients individually.

I admit it does require a leap of faith here, but the studies do speak for themselves, if you follow as directed and have patience, dillegence and consistency, i really do believe you will have results to...but dont expect overnight results. Im not saying fast results arent possible, but just dont expect them.

At the end of the day, its your hair, im only disclosing my experience and why i think im regrowing hair, you should do what you feel is good for your hair.

Comment

• Cob984
                          • Sep 2012

Gutted, is it possible for you to just post the pictures even if i cant see an improvement, if its no worse off ill be satisfied,i am just looking to hang on here,

you can do only the top so there will be no face at all,

i hope you understand where we are coming from, this suspicion while probably unfair makes me worried, hair loss sufferers are very very prone to being taken for a ride

thanks

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
                            Gutted, is it possible for you to just post the pictures even if i cant see an improvement, if its no worse off ill be satisfied,i am just looking to hang on here,

you can do only the top so there will be no face at all,

i hope you understand where we are coming from, this suspicion while probably unfair makes me worried, hair loss sufferers are very very prone to being taken for a ride

thanks
                            sorry mate, i stand by my decision and wont be posting them. Theres no reason for any suspicion, nothing is really being sold here. i can hardly profit out of msm and vitc or trx2 for that matter!

But i do understand that putting a lot of time, effort and dedication that may not yeild results is pretty disheartening, hopefully you would read the msm and vit c study and that SHOULD be enough to convince you that it has some effects.

Like i said early effects - are visible with 3 to 6 weeks (hence, does not require a lot of time to realise it actually does something), providing you have not been on any dht inhibition therapy, if you have, and have dropped it recently, you need to wait it out before hormones are balanced out again, this can take some time hence the 3-6 week window does not apply rather 3 months.

Comment

• ammin
                              • Sep 2012

I trust you Gutted.

It wouldn't be heartbreaking if I lose my hair due to your sincerely held falsehood, but if the advice you disseminated was pernicioulsy self serving I would feel betrayed.

Enough said! My review of gutted's posts- and I have reviewed hundreds- lead me to conclude he is one amongst us hair loss sufferers and not a corporate shill.

For now, lets experiment with Gutted's recommended combo and bring it to pre-eminence.

Comment

• ammin
                                • Sep 2012

@gutted

Again, just so I am clear: If I keep using Nizoral 1% once a week and Revivogen daily with MSM and Vit C , I may not see any regrowth but will prevent my hairs from falling into dormancy? In other words, I will maintain the hair thickness and density I currently possess.

Comment

Working...