Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnyboots
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    I'll give my verdict after twelve months.
    what norwood are you?thanks

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      Champ-I wouldnt trust your opinion even if you told me night followed day, stick to your fin mate.
      loooooooooooool

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by johnnyboots
        what norwood are you?thanks
        2.5 going on 3, not really sure.

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ulanude
          no trx is legit. it does work well for me.
          Are you on anything else as well (propecia / fin) and do you have any before / after pics. With no evidence your words are empty and hollow.

Comment

• Kiwi
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
            Hey guys, I now there as already been many posts on L'Oreal NEOGENIC, but what i'm bringing you here is a link to an article that i saw yesterday in French Press, and giving much more informations on the product. I don't have time to traduce it all, but i'll give you the most important facts, don't hesitate to ask questions :

The treatment was tested in the SABOURAUD center in Paris, so there is real clinical backup behind the product.
            It was a double blind vs placebo study made on 101 men between 18 à 55 years old.

A Stemoxydine 5% solution was applied 1 time a day (6ml), at the end of the 3 months of the trial, there was an increase of 4% in hair density on the patients treated with Stemoxydine, witch represent an average of + 1700 hair.

The product "woke up" hair at places where there was nothing (not even miniaturized hair)

The name of the product will be Dercos NEOGENIC, it will be sold in France from September, and will cost 79,90 € for one month.

Yea guys... i know 4% doesn't seem a lot, but it's still a noticeable cosmetic improvement and it's been long time we didn't see a new PROVEN treatment on the market.

So.. it's not a miracle cure, but still far from being snake oil as some people believed.

here is the link : http://www.leparisien.fr/socie....12-2083376.php

cheers
            Anyway back on topic.

I am going try this when it comes on. Its expensive but seems worth it for an extra 1700 hairs!

p.s. Can all the trx2 gheybo's bugger off and spam that thread instead.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

TRX2 is one huge thread... 600k views. Insane.

Comment

• 30plus
                • Apr 2011

Another French website - (Google translated)

Dercos Neogenic! This is the name of revolutionary lotion that L'Oreal will market in September 2012 and whose aim is to slow hair loss. Miracle cure baldness, this product is based stémoxydine, a molecule that will act directly in the heart of the stem cells of hair to revitalize and consequently slow down the fall. According to tests performed in the laboratories of L'Oreal one hundred volunteers from 18 to 55 years with significant hair loss and localized, there would in these subjects increased in size and abundance and greater ease of styling. Recommended for men and women, this lotion will increase the capillary density of 4% or a gain of 1400 hair in 3 months. The product will be sold in pharmacies and drugstore and will be offered in boxes of single daily doses of 6 ml for use in courses of 3 months (79.90 euros for one month). A bit pricey though! But the result seems promising and the market so when you realize that today, only in France, more than 10 million people are affected. Baldness affects nearly 2 of 3 men and 1 in 5 women (after the age of menopause in general).

Comment

• 30plus
                  • Apr 2011

My thoughts?

4% is a pathetic figure for 90 euros a month.

However am I desperate?

Sure am - so I will give it a go anyway. Maybe if I dont eat anymore then I can afford to "keep" my hair thanks to this and TRX2.

Comment

• Erick
                    • Nov 2011

Where was the growth located at

I want to know if the hair grew evenly or in only certain parts of the head. $100 is insanely pricey for the amount of regrowth. I am almost sure theyre putting the weakest version first. After six months they will come out with a so called premium version. Anyways, I'm afraid I wont be able to buy it since its out of my budget

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Erick
                      I want to know if the hair grew evenly or in only certain parts of the head. $100 is insanely pricey for the amount of regrowth. I am almost sure theyre putting the weakest version first. After six months they will come out with a so called premium version. Anyways, I'm afraid I wont be able to buy it since its out of my budget
                      I'm going to take one for the team. I'll order 3 or 4 months worth and let everybody know.

Can anybody find anything on whether or not to expect shockloss and actually for how long this product has been in development.

If they have been testing and researching this for 5 years or more then it's bound to do something :P

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Exciting

3 months 4 percent who knows one year ten percent??

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

LOL I am astounded that people are falling for these 'press release' journal churning garbage marketing lies.

The funniest part is... THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!! ahahahhahaaa

Question Number 1:

How can a cosmetics company obtain and own the knowledge to deliver a product that even companies throughout the GLOBAL pharmaceutical industry can't seem to deliver?

Does anybody remember the clinical "efficacy scores" of AMINEXIL which was also a hair growth agent released by L'Oreal back in the late 1990's?

Here's a reminder, I have highlighted the important part (the percentage at the bottom):

Successful effects of Aminexil on hair loss have been proved by 6 medical investigations. In one world-wide study (1994 -1995) mentioned below you see the test results for yourself. This investigation was carried out in various hospitals. A treatment course consisted of the continued use of a bottle of Aminexil for 42 consecutive days.

A clinical trial with placebo;
                          130 test participants;
                          Test participants aged between 18 and 55 years, with Alopecia type II to V;
                          Treated with a bottle of Aminexil daily for 42 consecutive days.

World-wide study of 130 test participants (Hospital Rothschild, Saint Louis and Amersham) have all shown that by using the Aminexil product hair starts to grow back. It is evident during the test that there is clear distinction between those treated with Aminexil and placebo.

You have already seen above that persons treated with Aminexil experienced regenerated hair growth (OH REALLY LOREAL????). The test participants treated with the placebo product lost their hair growth.

Aminexil of Kérastase produces hair growth (LOLOLOL no it doesnt)

The hair growth thickness investigation carried out by the Laboratoire de Cosmétométrie showed that by using Aminexil hair thickness increased by 6% (sound familiar? Aminexil is 2% better than Neogenic you might aswel buy that instead LOLOLOL) .This investigation also showed that persons/subjects treated with Aminexil experienced more hair thickness than those treated with the placebo product
                          There you go, ive seen sugar pills grow more hair in clinical trials, they're much cheaper too... wont need to pay 70 euros a month LOL.

Comment

• Erick
                            • Nov 2011

Thanks, For taking one for the team

Originally posted by Kiwi
                            I'm going to take one for the team. I'll order 3 or 4 months worth and let everybody know.

Can anybody find anything on whether or not to expect shockloss and actually for how long this product has been in development.

If they have been testing and researching this for 5 years or more then it's bound to do something :P
                            That's a good idea man, we need an insider to tell us the truth. Make sure to call the show for updates on your progress. Also, if you're taking one for the team you might want to check out this:
                            Researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania have identified an abnormal amount a protein called Prostaglandin D2 in the bald scalp of men with male pattern baldness, a discovery that may lead directly to new treatments for the most common cause of hair loss in men. In both human and animal models, researchers found that a prostaglandin known as PGD2 and its derivative, 15-dPGJ2, inhibit hair growth. The PGD2-related inhibition occurred through a receptor called GPR44, which is a promising therapeutic target for androgenetic alopecia in both men and women with hair loss and thinning. The study is published in Science Translational Medicine.

I am sure you already seen it before, but basically there is already like 6 drugs with an active ingredient that attacks PGD2 protein. Anyways, you should be able to grind up the current pills and put it like some sort of paste or shampoo. I don't know the names of the drugs unfortunately but I do know that Merc makes them

Comment

• Erick
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                              LOL I am astounded that people are falling for these 'press release' journal churning garbage marketing lies.

The funniest part is... THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!! ahahahhahaaa

Question Number 1:

How can a cosmetics company obtain and own the knowledge to deliver a product that even companies throughout the GLOBAL pharmaceutical industry can't seem to deliver?

Does anybody remember the clinical "efficacy scores" of AMINEXIL which was also a hair growth agent released by L'Oreal back in the late 1990's?

Here's a reminder, I have highlighted the important part (the percentage at the bottom):

There you go, ive seen sugar pills grow more hair in clinical trials, they're much cheaper too... wont need to pay 70 euros a month LOL.
                              Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.

Comment

• Maradona
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Erick
                                Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.
                                Man can't believe these two scams have two big threads in this section.
                                It's embarrasing.

Comment

Working...