• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongWayHome
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by UK_
    Hmmm... tough one.

Any ideas anyone? I'm stumped.
    This is the cure man. the holy grail, The One, The chosen, The Oscar winner, The Emmy winner, The primetime, The meaning of life, Human's best friend, The genie, The knight on the white horse, This is GOD!

not.

Comment

• HARIRI
      • Nov 2012

Dercos Neogenic is now available in the Middle East!

Hi Guys,

VICHY Decros Neogenic is available now in the pharmacies in Middle East (Dubai and Bahrain). They are using the slogan "1700 new hair in 90 days". I attached pics of the advertisement flyer given by the pharmacies along with its picture displayed in the shelf of Boots Pharmacy. It costs here around $76 for 14 Monodoses and $126 for 28 Monodoses. Its selling like crazy!!!

The Direction for use

One Monodose / day as a cure during 3 months.

Use 1-2 times per year to awaken dormant bulbs.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mark86
        • Nov 2012

Hi Hariri,

I presume you do mean Boots Pharmacy in middle east (didn't know they were there as well a UK).
        I'm in UK but no sign of Neogenics in UK Boots, certainly no results when searching on the website.

Mark86

Comment

• LongWayHome
          • Nov 2012

HARIRI man...you do understand that this product is 100% bullshit right?
          Vichy is gonna get tons of money from this and in one year the whole world will say "Dammit we thought this is the one...well maybe not, oh well..."

And then 2 years from now Loreal will launch another thing called
          "Holy-grailenic - regrow 10000 hairs NOW!! (+ Super vision)"
          and over and over and over again......

When my hair loss started I discovered the Aminexil thing, I wasn't aware to anything else that time so I actually thought it will recover me. From that time I don't trust Vichy anymore. True story.

Comment

• HARIRI
            • Nov 2012

LongWayHome, I don't believe Vichy Decros Neogenic at all. I am aware its 100% bullshit especially for men with Androgenic Alopecia. I just shared the news as I was surprised that it reached to the pharmacies in the Middle East and its being sold over the shelves just like Rogaine (Regaine). I was just pissed off with their confident claim (1700 new hairs in 90 days)!!! I was just sad when I started to see hair loss sufferers buying it like crazy because of lack of knowledge.

I'm sticking to Minoxidil 5% forever and not going to trade it with any other topical along with Keratene Alphactive Retard as a replacement to Fin and as a DHT controller.

Comment

• LongWayHome
              • Nov 2012

Yup...that's exactly like me man
              Minox 5% and the retard pills. Wow the name just ruins it..."retard"...
              Brings confidence.

Comment

• Kirby_
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                LongWayHome, I don't believe Vichy Decros Neogenic at all. I am aware its 100% bullshit especially for men with Androgenic Alopecia. I just shared the news as I was surprised that it reached to the pharmacies in the Middle East and its being sold over the shelves just like Rogaine (Regaine). I was just pissed off with their confident claim (1700 new hairs in 90 days)!!! I was just sad when I started to see hair loss sufferers buying it like crazy because of lack of knowledge.
                The worst thing about shams like Neogenic is that I imagine that many hair loss sufferers try the product, discover that it doesn't work, then assume that there are no legit mainstream treatments that do work. I wonder if that is likely to cause an uphill battle for whichever company gets a working treatment out on the market next (whether Bim or CB-03-01).

Comment

• hippynerd
                  • Nov 2012

Hi, I've been using neogenic for 3 months now, and I believe it is working - actually now I've taken photos I think it's worked better than I had thought (some days I would think it's working, other days I'd think maybe I was kidding myself).

On the right side, where the temple meets the front part of the hair I can tell it's started to fill in. With the left hand side I really didn't think there had been much difference. Looking at the photos though I can definitely see a change - before, the temple receded a notch back near the top, whereas now that's filled in! Also what you can't see in the photos is I've had a lot of fluffy white hairs growing in the receded area on the right side.

right side before

right side after 1

right side after 2

left side before

left side after

Comment

• Kiwi
                    • Mar 2011

Why should we trust you 2 post!

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Kiwi
                      Took it 3 months as directed Kiwi...and I can promise you it did little to nothing. Not worth the cash. Save yours!

Comment

• Supersixx
                        • Mar 2012

Now THATS how you take good before and after pics.😝😂😭

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Two posts - bah

Comment

• hippynerd
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Kiwi
                            for one because I've taken photos. So far 3 people have reported back on their experiences, 2 have been positive, 1 negative. Of course you can't draw any conclusions when n=3, but it's a start. I may have been lucky and it isn't effective overall, or it may work for many - time will tell.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hippynerd
                              for one because I've taken photos. So far 3 people have reported back on their experiences, 2 have been positive, 1 negative. Of course you can't draw any conclusions when n=3, but it's a start. I may have been lucky and it isn't effective overall, or it may work for many - time will tell.
                              ...and he now has 3 posts.

Comment

• eqvist
                                • Aug 2011

Comment

Working...