Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 2020
    "According to Josserand, like hypoxic culturing conditions, stemoxydine impacts the regenerative potential of hair-derived stem cells, and can increase capillary density in human volunteers."

permanent regrowth huh? If this is just another minoxidil where gains are lost then I'm not interested... moving on
    Meh...

Adipose-derived stem cells (ADSCs) and their secretomes mediate diverse skin-regeneration effects, such as wound-healing and antioxidant protection, that are enhanced by hypoxia. We investigated the hair-growth-promoting effect of conditioned medium (CM) of ADSCs to determine if ADSCs and their secr …

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
      meh what? It doesn't say if the growth would be permanent, growth factors are secreted all the time. What makes a follicle truly go back in time that's what I want to know

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 2020
        meh what? It doesn't say if the growth would be permanent, growth factors are secreted all the time. What makes a follicle truly go back in time that's what I want to know
        Well we all know the answer to that, you'd need a fully functional Flux Capacitor.

Nobody has stated the growth would be permanent, but then again nobody has proved that the growth would not be permanent.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Well if it works better than minoxidil

If it does I say bring it on and who cares if it works I would use it every day.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
            If it does I say bring it on and who cares if it works I would use it every day.
            What, the flux capacitor?

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
              Well we all know the answer to that, you'd need a fully functional Flux Capacitor.

Nobody has stated the growth would be permanent, but then again nobody has proved that the growth would not be permanent.
              the same can be said for minox.

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                the same can be said for minox.
                I think we can safely say that the effects of minox for the majority of patients are finite.

We dont know if that's the case for neogenic, nobody does.

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                  I think we can safely say that the effects of minox for the majority of patients are finite.

We dont know if that's the case for neogenic, nobody does.
                  still not proven.

minox holds the key to curing baldness.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                    still not proven.

minox holds the key to curing baldness.
                    No hair loss drug has proof of indefinite efficacy - I dont understand your point, you say "the same can be said for minox", but that only serves to support my initial statement about us not making speculations into what the drug can/can't do.

Do I think this drug [neogenic] can grow hair on slick bald scalps? Hell no.

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                      No hair loss drug has proof of indefinite efficacy - I dont understand your point, you say "the same can be said for minox", but that only serves to support my initial statement about us not making speculations into what the drug can/can't do.

Do I think this drug [neogenic] can grow hair on slick bald scalps? Hell no.
                      yes and i agree with you there is not much info available on this treatment.

Comment

• randomman111
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by MrBrainwash
                        Thats BS ...

They registered it as a cosmetic. That means, not even that it is not guaranteed to have any affect, according to the laws in europe it is not even allowed to have one !

Also the company statements is full of may's and might's ...
                        Propecia and minoxidil were marketed as medicines because they were actually medicines before becoming marketed for hair loss drugs, this product doesn't necessarily need to be marketed as a medicine

Comment

• randomman111
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
                          If someone can explain scientifically why this won't be any good I'm all ears/eyes.
                          its shown efficacy in in-vitro tests, and they say they also did human tests, if it didn't work in-vitro they wouldn't have done human tests, and again if it didn't work in human tests they wouldn't have decided to file for a patent (COSTING LOTS) and again bringing the product out onto the marker (ALSO COSTING LOTS), I am hopeful

(i've studied drug developement at university)

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

^^ I agree .... do you people really think they called everyones bluff at the EHRS? I doubt it.

Comment

• Dazza
                              • Jun 2012

They have the money to call peoples bluff

I dont know what to think about this new topical? shampoo? i guess i need to see some results

Comment

• ccmethinning
                                • Jan 2012

It is obviously going to be crap.

Shampoos from companies like L'Oreal never do crap. They sure as hell don't do anything at all to make your hair shinier, thicker, or less frizzy like they say on the commercials. If they can't do those seemingly simple things, how the heck is L'Oreal going to help with hair loss.

They are going to make another $8 bottle of shampoo, slap a hair loss label on it, market it on commercials with amazing computer assisted transformations, and have another cash cow product by taking advantage of naive consumers.

Comment

Working...