Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dazza
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Erick
    They are selling like pancakes, that is to say very fast. I am temped to buy this.
    soon find out if this is expensive snake oil or not. Will have alot of feed back soon.

Comment

• lothar99
      • Jul 2011

6 mL per dose is enormous so I am planning on probably doing two does per vial for now

Cost more than 111 with shipping to the US :/

Comment

• Erick
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by lothar99
        6 mL per dose is enormous so I am planning on probably doing two does per vial for now

Cost more than 111 with shipping to the US :/
        Where did you get it from bro, ebay?

Who here is willing to donate to me 3 months supply of this stuff? If you are making thousands of dollars a month, don't be a greedy Jew and share it with the rest of the sufferers here.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Erick-calling ppl with money greedy 'Jews' isn't really an apt way to go about sponging some supplies..
          Last edited by Jcm800; 09-14-2012, 01:40 PM. Reason: Re worded

Comment

• Kiwi
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
            Erick-calling ppl with money greedy 'Jews' isn't really an apt way to go about sponging some supplies..
            Lol was thinking the same thing... But cracking up a little too...

Comment

• lothar99
              • Jul 2011

Who here is willing to donate to me 3 months supply of this stuff? If you are making thousands of dollars a month, don't be a greedy Jew and share it with the rest of the sufferers here.
              You sound like a moron, and yes I bought it from there.

Comment

• Dazza
                • Jun 2012

How about getting a better job? Or stop wasting your money on crap.. Just made yourself out to be a bit of a twat. Congrats on that..

Comment

• baldybald
                  • Jul 2012

well , maybe in the USA, they buy it like this:

Comment

• lothar99
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by baldybald
                    well , maybe in the USA, they buy it like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vichy-Derc..._qi=RTM1146932
                    Careful. This is Aminexil or however you spell it not Neogenic

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

If you want to test this neogenic then you have to be prepaired to use the 6ml phials one a day for 3 months otherwise you will be waisting your time,not only that it will not prove the product works if you do not follow the instructions.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by lothar99
                        Careful. This is Aminexil or however you spell it not Neogenic
                        yes its aminexil so the wrong product as this ones been out many years you need neogenic which is not for sale on ebay as yet.

Comment

• jls008
                          • Feb 2010

neogenic

Actually, neogenic was for sale on ebay yesterday from a spain dealer. I bought 3 of them for about $100 a piece. Within an hour I received a tracking number that they are coming from Spain. They are now sold out. I should have them within a week and will report results in a few months.

Comment

• aim4hair
                            • Aug 2011

Sorry if those questions been asked before, i just can't find them.
                            1) what are the potential side effects mentioned on label ?
                            2) should this be used daily forever just like minox and fin and once you stop you lose everything you gained ?
                            3) does it dry fast once applied or it takes forever like minox liquid ?

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by aim4hair
                              Sorry if those questions been asked before, i just can't find them.
                              1) what are the potential side effects mentioned on label ?
                              2) should this be used daily forever just like minox and fin and once you stop you lose everything you gained ?
                              3) does it dry fast once applied or it takes forever like minox liquid ?
                              1 - no side effects on the lables
                              2 - periodically (twice a year) - this is not minoxidil
                              3 - yes, although the applicator is pretty much useless, i use a dropper to apply.

Comment

• aim4hair
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                                1 - no side effects on the lables
                                2 - periodically (twice a year) - this is not minoxidil
                                3 - yes, although the applicator is pretty much useless, i use a dropper to apply.
                                thanks man, hope it works for you, im only using minox once aday now.. so, im planning to add this product as well..

Comment

Working...