X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LPSboxing
    • May 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
    You can get it from this Spanish site now

The add €80 for shipping but you can change it to standard mail during checkout which adds €30. I just got ordered to Ireland for €74,90.

Its the 14 vial package and not the 28.

Lets hope this stuff works, i would be happy if it thickened existing hair and maintained. I'm not optimistic for regrowth.

Are there any instructions out there on how to apply this stuff?
    The thickening effect is achieved by regrowth, not by actually making the hair shaft bigger

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by LPSboxing
      The thickening effect is achieved by regrowth, not by actually making the hair shaft bigger
      yep...density is the major way to achieve a thickening effect and it is this what mpbers are losing.

I will only be using this on my temples and frontal region, as this is where i am clearley losing density, if it does anything it should be pretty noticable to me.

lets hope this works out.

Comment

• LPSboxing
        • May 2012

Originally posted by gutted
        yep...density is the major way to achieve a thickening effect and it is this what mpbers are losing.

I will only be using this on my temples and frontal region, as this is where i am clearley losing density, if it does anything it should be pretty noticable to me.

lets hope this works out.
        I will probably join the experimental team, very soon. I am just waiting for l'oreal to come forward with some explicit statements on efficacy.

But probably they won't.

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by LPSboxing
          I will probably join the experimental team, very soon. I am just waiting for l'oreal to come forward with some explicit statements on efficacy.

But probably they won't.
          i dont know what more they can say ->

Non abbiamo trovato la pagina che stai cercando. Dai un'occhiata al nostro strumento di analisi della pelle per trovare tutti i prodotti che ti servono

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

This should be interesting, is it known to have any possible side effects?

Comment

• LPSboxing
              • May 2012

Originally posted by gutted
              i dont know what more they can say ->

http://www.vichy.it/capelli/neogenic...cos/p5734.aspx
              Thank you for the link. I will check it out.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

You have to apply one a day for 3 months so this is really expensive with no proof of any regrowth.
                It was like L Oreal aminexil or dercos man aminexil they were pricey in the beginning but when sales dropped off due to nor working you can now buy that cheaper.
                Im thinking i wonder how much profit is in that product as we know the drug companies do have to pay for many years of trials on humans before sale,but i think these companies are really milking us.
                No way am i buying that at that price of nearly £89 a month not sure how much it will be in uk but i should think it will be around the above price for one months treatment which is a rip off.

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                  You have to apply one a day for 3 months so this is really expensive with no proof of any regrowth.
                  It was like L Oreal aminexil or dercos man aminexil they were pricey in the beginning but when sales dropped off due to nor working you can now buy that cheaper.
                  Im thinking i wonder how much profit is in that product as we know the drug companies do have to pay for many years of trials on humans before sale,but i think these companies are really milking us.
                  No way am i buying that at that price of nearly £89 a month not sure how much it will be in uk but i should think it will be around the above price for one months treatment which is a rip off.
                  lool look on the bright side, at least theyre not telling us to use it "for life or results dissappear" like the manufacturers of rogaine/propecia do, if they really really wanted to milk us this would be the best way to do it

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

true gutted but i really think that it should be half that price and do you really beleave that this product is only for three months as that would be a miracle for male pattern loss.

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

true gutted but i really think that it should be half that price and do you really beleave that this product is only for three months as that would be a miracle for male pattern loss.
                      who knows, they say to repeat it twice a year...but i believe its possible for results to last long, this is no exception...IF this works, that is.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Hi gutted i hope it does really work as it would be good and we would all buy it then keep us posted.

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Hi gutted i hope it does really work as it would be good and we would all buy it then keep us posted.
                          yeah lets hope it is.

Comment

• LPSboxing
                            • May 2012

ok this just caught my attention :

http://www.****************/interact/showthread.php/62601-Loeral-Mimics-Hypoxia-gt-PGE2-gt-stemcelProtection?p=1098375&viewfull=1#post1098375

maybe is just some brain fart from a random forum poster, but is food for thoughts.

Who knows how long the safety of this stemoxybullshit was tested?

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                              • Jun 2011

Already available in Portugal too. Although it has rapidly went out of stock. I´ll check if it is available in local pharmacy.

To those who already purchased it, don´t forget to take pictures or vídeo.

"Pics or it didn´t happen" its one of the first things i´ve learned in this forum.

And that its apllicable for wether it works or not!

Comment

• Kirby_
                                • Jan 2012

^ yes, everyone, do take photos, even if you're not willing to post them online. Writing off treatments as useless is just as vital as proving that they work to some extent...

Comment

Working...