Neogenic by L’Oréal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

If that stuff gives me back on my hairline even what I had two years ago it'll be worth it for me.

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      If that stuff gives me back on my hairline even what I had two years ago it'll be worth it for me.
      same here...

if i get my temples back id consider this a success for me.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Absolutely, fingers crossed gutted

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          Absolutely, fingers crossed gutted
          yeh...lets hope this delivers!

Comment

• john2399
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
            doesnt this product speed up the mpb process
            If it speeds up the mpb process, why would they release it?

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
              • Oct 2011

Question would be, the hair it does grow back (if it does) -- how long does it last?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                If it speeds up the mpb process, why would they release it?
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
                  Question would be, the hair it does grow back (if it does) -- how long does it last?
                  probably a few anagen cycles/years?? who knows.
                  we know it doesnt work like minoxidil, so we shouldnt assume all benefits will be lost once stopped...but its likeley dht will continue doing its damage if this hasnt already been corrected.

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
                    only problem I can't find any official info about the product on l'oreal or vichy website

are you sure it will be available by the 2nd of September in Europe?

what's the actual name of the product? doesn't seem to be neogenic..
                    i cant find official info either.

ive contacted a few authorised vichy retailers. one said vichy plan to release in 2 weeks a few days ago in europe at the same time.

Comment

• new bubble
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Artista
                      Hold on a sec' Gutted...
                      Hey 'Erick' can you verify your comment on that NBC report you claim to have seen yesterday in re to L'Oreal 8/21/12~~~
                      "... NBC news announced that the L'oreal hair loss product will have %30 regrowth in men within 3-6 months and %60 in women..."

I did research it online and found nothing at all. I even went to the NBC website. If NBC had reported something exciting like that then ABC,CBS,FOX --all of the news medias would have also reported it.
                      Are you being truthful or are you exaggerating/kidding?

anyone else besides Bubble and I tried to find the report that Erick mentioned?
                      Can't find a damn thing on NBC, i THINK ERICK is taking the piss out of us!

Comment

• new bubble
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gutted
                        i cant find official info either.

ive contacted a few authorised vichy retailers. one said vichy plan to release in 2 weeks a few days ago in europe at the same time.
                        You would think if this was so good and l'oreal believed there new product could acheive the results they would be advertising everywhere!!

Comment

• 67mph
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by new bubble
                          You would think if this was so good and l'oreal believed there new product could acheive the results they would be advertising everywhere!!
                          EXACTLY!!!!

Again, L'Oreality check fellas.

I hate to see some guys so hopeful on something so obviously snake oily.

You're all repeating yourselves (kinda like what i'm doing now), 'reports' have gone from 3% right upto 35% regrowth and 90€ to 100€ yet some/most of you are saying you can't find any official reports from L'Oreal, c'mon guys, pissing in the wind on this one, i feel, and no pissing in the wind on to your scalp at only $50 a month, doesn't get you 42.81% regrowth!!

...just saying.

Ps. Won't stop me watching the thread though, haa

Comment

• eqvist
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by new bubble
                            I think the other way. If they know that it won't work they also know that it will only sell this product for some months. Don´t u think that they in that case would advertising like a mofo so as many people as possible tried it before it´s confirmed on the internet that it is a scam.

IF it will work it will advertising on it´s own.

Comment

• new bubble
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by eqvist
                              I think the other way. If they know that it won't work they also know that it will only sell this product for some months. Don´t u think that they in that case would advertising like a mofo so as many people as possible tried it before it´s confirmed on the internet that it is a scam.

IF it will work it will advertising on it´s own.
                              you have a point: maybe L'oreal is just full of s***. Only thing these days in the world of internet if l'oreal product doesn't work they will be found out in double quick time. I would like it to work so it sets some kind of bench mark for better treatments but l'oreal track record isn't good

Comment

• BGP
                                • Aug 2012

has anyone tried putting ACTUAL snake oil on their heads? :P

Comment

Working...