Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
    Oh dear, it gets worse. I can see the naturalist fallacy inevitably being wheeled out in the advertising of this product.
    your not really taking this guys word seriously are you???

there has been NO information released to the public reagarding this product.

Comment

• Mentalist
      • Feb 2012

There has been if you do abit of research you will find out for yourself

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Mentalist
        There has been if you do abit of research you will find out for yourself
        i think you have been reading up on something totally unrelated, if you believe i am wrong - post your source rather misinforming posts.

Comment

• Mentalist
          • Feb 2012

I'm not proving to you just because you're far too lazy to look for it yourself I think you're just another troll that craves attention on here.

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

another article related to this ->

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

• BoSox
              • Jun 2010

"L’Oreal plans on launching Neogenic in Europe sometime in September. No word on whether or not the product has received FDA approval or if it will be available in the United States of America."

Would us Yanks be able to order it online?

Comment

• Mentalist
                • Feb 2012

I would've thought so

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

There never seems to be any restrictions when ordering online.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                    IF this works it works via a different mechanism than minoxidil, which should be a big bonus. i.e it wont be "a for life" treatment, rather a 3/6 month periodical treatment.

The hairs will probably last a few anagen hair cycles before they begin to minuturaise again.

Bear in mind dr cots research was funded by loreal, and this is what this treatment is based on and it seems to me dr cots perhaps already knew about this "lotion" since he mentioned this in his interviews with the press.

i think we can only speculate right now, we should know more until more info is released by them in the next few months.
                    you think this has something to do with cots??? should we actually be interested in this!?

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                      you think this has something to do with cots??? should we actually be interested in this!?
                      really have no idea until loreal release more information.

dr cots work was partley funded by loreal so....theres one link right there.

Also doctor cots mentioned alot about a "lotion" or "cream" in his press interviews...i suspect he probably knew something about this?? but who knows.

i guess its something to keep an eye on.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                        really have no idea until loreal release more information.

dr cots work was partley funded by loreal so....theres one link right there.

Also doctor cots mentioned alot about a "lotion" or "cream" in his press interviews...i suspect he probably knew something about this?? but who knows.

i guess its something to keep an eye on.
                        I wonder what portion was funded by them... what exactly do you get out of funding a study like cots? especially if you only partly funded? do you get part of the technology? obviously I doubt that, but does anyone know?

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                          I wonder what portion was funded by them... what exactly do you get out of funding a study like cots? especially if you only partly funded? do you get part of the technology? obviously I doubt that, but does anyone know?
                          i have no idea.
                          we wont know much until they release more info.
                          perhaps a native french user on this forum can send them an email their way??

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Found this on another forum

Hey guys, I now there as already been many posts on L'Oreal NEOGENIC, but what i'm bringing you here is a link to an article that i saw yesterday in French Press, and giving much more informations on the product. I don't have time to traduce it all, but i'll give you the most important facts, don't hesitate to ask questions :

The treatment was tested in the SABOURAUD center in Paris, so there is real clinical backup behind the product.
                            It was a double blind vs placebo study made on 101 men between 18 à 55 years old.

A Stemoxydine 5% solution was applied 1 time a day (6ml), at the end of the 3 months of the trial, there was an increase of 4% in hair density on the patients treated with Stemoxydine, witch represent an average of + 1700 hair.

The product "woke up" hair at places where there was nothing (not even miniaturized hair)

The name of the product will be Dercos NEOGENIC, it will be sold in France from September, and will cost 79,90 € for one month.

Yea guys... i know 4% doesn't seem a lot, but it's still a noticeable cosmetic improvement and it's been long time we didn't see a new PROVEN treatment on the market.

So.. it's not a miracle cure, but still far from being snake oil as some people believed.

here is the link : http://www.leparisien.fr/socie....12-2083376.php

cheers

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

we'll know if this is bullshit or has some effect by december.

i hope they release more info on this soon.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                                • Feb 2011

will i be able to get it in the states?

Comment

Working...