Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
    Hold on while I look into my crystal ball....
    Is it worth getting a HT now and lower your hairline, I do strongly believe histogen will be out on the market in 2 years time.

Comment

• Kiwi
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
      Is it worth getting a HT now and lower your hairline, I do strongly believe histogen will be out on the market in 2 years time.
      Only if you get kick ass FUE.... fcuk the FUT and their bullshit scars...

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Only if you get kick ass FUE.... fcuk the FUT and their bullshit scars...
        What do you think of Gho?

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

What do you think of Gho?
          My own research and everything I've read on this site leads me to believe that he is the best at doing FUE in the world. But BLOOOOOOODY expensive.

I'd also consider Dr Cole or Dr Umar.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

My own research and everything I've read on this site leads me to believe that he is the best at doing FUE in the world. But BLOOOOOOODY expensive.

I'd also consider Dr Cole or Dr Umar.
            Dr Gho sounds like a bit of gamble - do you think that he is really regenerating hair?

Comment

• Kiwi
              • Mar 2011

Dr Gho sounds like a bit of gamble - do you think that he is really regenerating hair?
              I have no idea. Not even spencer knows - if he know we'd all know.

But what I do know is that you're probably safe just calling it FUE with minimal scaring - I base this on the fact that his transplants seem to grow and that he uses a smaller sized punch then most docs to extract graphs.

Sadly he's out of most peoples price range and he's too much of a greedy prick to share his technique with all the other docs.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

I have no idea. Not even spencer knows - if he know we'd all know.

But what I do know is that you're probably safe just calling it FUE with minimal scaring - I base this on the fact that his transplants seem to grow and that he uses a smaller sized punch then most docs to extract graphs.

Sadly he's out of most peoples price range and he's too much of a greedy prick to share his technique with all the other docs.
                Im so on the fence here, on one hand - get a Gho HT and with that a better hairline. If he is regenerating hair, then I will have enough donor to last me a long time. Can avoid taking propecia too...have no thinning at all right now.

Or to wait for HSC or something - even though I am a NW2, so depressed over hairloss.

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Bim is the best growth stim. Latisse has .03 bim. I plan on using it @ strength 10x stronger

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                    Bim is the best growth stim.
                    It has not yet been proven. You are an insane fool. Anyone who would follow your advice is probably also an insane fool.

Comment

• Tracy C
                      • Sep 2011

Only if you get kick ass FUE.... fcuk the FUT and their BS scars...
                      You can try as hard as you can to find my scar and I doubt you would be able to find it. My hair dresser can't even find it - and she knows exactly where it is.

Comment

• lilpauly
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
                        It has not yet been proven. You are an insane fool. Anyone who would follow your advice is probably also an insane fool.
                        its been proven in CLINICAL STUDIES!!!!!!!!!! u have no idea what your talking about!

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Comment

• Tracy C
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                            its been proven in CLINICAL STUDIES!!!!!!!!!! u have no idea what your talking about!
                            The studies are not complete and the comparison modalities are not the same. So at this early point in time, you cannot say with any meaningful degree of accuracy that Bimatoprost is the most effective growth stimulant. I agree that it probably is - but it is not proven yet.

What you are doing is wrong. You are very likely causing harm to yourself with your massive regimen - and you are potentially causing harm to others who are foolish enough to copy your regimen.

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

lilpauly; How's your health mate? General well-being?

Comment

• rm056789
                                • Jun 2012

Has anyone purchased generic bimatoprost (careprost 0.03&#37 and used a speed-vac concentrator to increase the concentration to around 0.1%? Clearly this is not a cost effective method, but from what I have read most people agree that you (speculatively) need a higher concentration than what is avail on the market for other indications.

Comment

Working...