Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrmanns
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
    That's good for your beard, but what does it do for the hairs that are important.. you know, the ones on your head? :/
    I'm just showing people an example of how it grows hair

It will do the same for your head

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Just wanted to say we appreciate your input and participation in this thread, mrmanns.

Comment

• mrmanns
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        Just wanted to say we appreciate your input and participation in this thread, mrmanns.
        No problem, thanks for posting this. I thought I was in the minority about the potential of Toco. Glad you posted it

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

I have one important truth to offer this entire thread:

LOL.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

Manns, I'm not sure all hair is equal. How's it gonna work against hair on the head that can't fight DHT is my real question. And most people around here are asking whether it will add new hair in bald spots on the head. The beard growth analogy can't answer those questions because not only is beard hair a different type of hair than head hair, it's also almost universally DHT resistant. But even if it can only make my existing head hairs thicker for a while, that'll justify the purchase. I'm really intrigued by the study more than anything else. Really good results.

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by UK_

LOL.
              Elaborate, if you will, for the Americans.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                • Jan 2011

I was in to using vitamins for hair regrowth last year but I gave up on that because all it did was make my existing hair grow faster, not give me more hair or thicken my existing hair.

Comment

• cstella
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by mrmanns
                  I took out one of the thick hairs from my beard to show you how while on toco, it grows hairs so thick that. Some of my beard hairs grow like they're double
                  that thing looks like a chocolate jimmie

Comment

• mrmanns
                    • Jan 2012

A lot of shills on this thread with agendas

Toco is proven to grow hair and stops hairloss in it's tracks

If you want to BS people about it and feel good then go right ahead

I don't lose anything, but others you con saying Toco and Vitamins don't work do

Toco is the real deal and when taken with a multivitamin and saw palmetto works even better

There's alot of money to be LOST by shills who obviously have an agenda with almost 1,000 post on this site

Anybody who has a high amount of post like that are obviously shilling

You would think they found the "cure" by being on this forum so long

Just try Toco for yourselves people, you will see for your self

It's very beneficial for you

Also some people need to research how The GOV is trying to restrict Vitamins and take them off the market completely

They do it because it's beneficial for you in many ways

So shills on this thread with agendas don't phase me, I know it's all about money and Toco doesn't even cost much. Thats a threat to whatever treatments they're tryna sell

Grows hair like grass makes it thicker, stops ingrown hairs, good for your eyes, lowers cholesterol, burns fat, builds muscle etc

It's not "The One" but it's one of the best things you can put in your body

Comment

• mrmanns
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_

LOL.
                      So come on big shot

Comment

• mrmanns
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by cstella
                        that thing looks like a chocolate jimmie
                        It does lol, some hairs grow out like that. Really thick, it's like 2 hairs in one

Comment

• mrmanns
                          • Jan 2012

Amazing I've found pictures from 3 years ago in my email when I was considering quick work done on my crown. They told me to send them shots for an evaluation, I'll do a before and after shot today and will show you

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

Awesome, can't wait.

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mrmanns
                              A lot of shills on this thread with agendas

Toco is proven to grow hair and stops hairloss in it's tracks

If you want to BS people about it and feel good then go right ahead

I don't lose anything, but others you con saying Toco and Vitamins don't work do

Toco is the real deal and when taken with a multivitamin and saw palmetto works even better

There's alot of money to be LOST by shills who obviously have an agenda with almost 1,000 post on this site

Anybody who has a high amount of post like that are obviously shilling

You would think they found the "cure" by being on this forum so long

Just try Toco for yourselves people, you will see for your self

It's very beneficial for you

Also some people need to research how The GOV is trying to restrict Vitamins and take them off the market completely

They do it because it's beneficial for you in many ways

So shills on this thread with agendas don't phase me, I know it's all about money and Toco doesn't even cost much. Thats a threat to whatever treatments they're tryna sell

Grows hair like grass makes it thicker, stops ingrown hairs, good for your eyes, lowers cholesterol, burns fat, builds muscle etc

It's not "The One" but it's one of the best things you can put in your body
                              Dude seriously relax!! Do you even know what the word shill means? Cuz if by shill you are referring to a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others to purchase a product, you are the only person in this thread who qualifies as a shill. All your posts sound like a damn infomercial for toco, but you haven't showed any proof.

With that being said, I hope you do post before and after pics. I really hope toco is a miracle vitamin, but I won't hold my breath.

P.s.- before you start calling me a shill bla, bla, bla. I hope you will notice I have never promoted any product or service, and therefore do not qualify as a "shill"

Comment

• mrmanns
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!

P.s.- before you start calling me a shill bla, bla, bla. I hope you will notice I have never promoted any product or service, and therefore do not qualify as a "shill"
                                I'm not talking about you being a shill, I'm talking about guys that have 1,000 post hanging around a forum like this

Like that one guy saying he was going to post something true in here laughing like an immature kid

When I myself know for a fact this stuff works and I've got guys coming in here with an agenda tryna say other wise

Comment

Working...