Tocotrienol (vitamin E) may reverse male pattern baldness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cleverusername
    • Nov 2011

2020, do you know if this place is legit to buy toco 8?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by cleverusername

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html
      well their forum has about 30K members so yeah I'm pretty sure they're legit.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cleverusername

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html
        Er

Primordial Performance is the supplement company that "makes" Toco8.

Says so right on my little jar.

Comment

• greatjob!
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 2020
          I simply ran out of it. My old pharmacy 4rx.com no longer accepts credit cards from USA so I had to find another pharmacy. Now I have to wait two weeks until they ship it to me...

Anyways, the fact that the itching stopped without any DHT blockers is a good sign. We'll see if I get any real results within the next 6 months
          dude why don't you get generic proscar? My Fry's pharmacy price matched Walmart so I get 4 months supply for $9. No waiting and no worry of dealing with shady companies.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
            dude why don't you get generic proscar? My Fry's pharmacy price matched Walmart so I get 4 months supply for $9. No waiting and no worry of dealing with shady companies.
            because you need a prescription for that...

Comment

• greatjob!
              • Aug 2011

well then get a perscription. save you alot of money, hassle, and chance of recieving bad drugs.

Comment

• Kirby_
                • Jan 2012

Right, Toco-8 ordered and en route, let's see if it helps at all...

Comment

• sausage
                  • Jan 2012

Good luck and good luck to all Toco-8 takers.

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Looks like a lot of people have bought this recently. Any updates?

Is it worth taking for just holding on to what you have? I'm not expecting any miracles with it, just something to reduce the shedding slightly would be good.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
                      Is it worth taking for just holding on to what you have? I'm not expecting any miracles with it, just something to reduce the shedding slightly would be good.
                      probably...in that study people actually improved their hair count without taking anything else.
                      It also has many other benefits, so the absolute worse case scenario is that it will just make you healthier....

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Looks like a lot of people have bought this recently. Any updates?

Nearing 2 month mark (April 20th). Will update if i notice anything significant; can't say I have yet.

Is nice to use in conjunction with working out, though. As 2020 said^..

Comment

• gc83uk
                          • Nov 2011

not even a reduction in shedding?

Yes well I actually started today on a new fitness program, so hopefully I can stick with it and also take this toco8 stuff.

Comment

• vwimports
                            • Mar 2010

taco-8

Wow so I read this entire thread and decided to take a chance on this. To summarize Taco-8 seems to be the best route and http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html seems to be the best place to purchase it, correct?

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

not even a reduction in shedding?

Yes well I actually started today on a new fitness program, so hopefully I can stick with it and also take this toco8 stuff.
                              gc; Your 'sticking with it' remains solely on your choice whether or not to do so. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

vwimports; Yes.

Comment

• sausage
                                • Jan 2012

Bloody hell!! You Americans get it for half the price us Brits get it for.

It cost me about £30 for a 38g little tub, that website ^ sells it for the equivalent of about £16.

2-3 weeks on the stuff myself, Propecia and Minox and nothing yet.

I guess I will have to wait at least 4months before I notice anything. I expect nothing. I will be astonished if I see any improvement whatsover. I would expect my hairloss to be worse in 4 months time seeing as baldness is progressive.

We shall see....

Comment

Working...