Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Morbo
    INeedHairASAP, Reece is absolutely right and he has put it down rather (too) kindly. So please refrain from that kind of juvenile language. It reflects poorly on you.
    oh, ok, sorry, I guess I'll stop posting.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi need do not stop posting we are all in this together and its interesting keeping a log of progress if any on f7 or any other treatments on the other subjects.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Ok well this product has been out 4 months now

And no one has posted any positive pics I think need hair is right this ant gonna do shit

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
          • Jan 2012

the champ, you did this in the trx2 thread. Going from thinking it's working to thinking it's not doing anything, in the matter of a couple of days.

For everyone's sanity and your own, please take some photos and then only report back when you know for sure it is having some effect or not. Otherwise you lead everyone else on a wild goose chase (i.e. no real direction). It's just updates the thread with no real help to anyone. As an aside, I do think you need to worry less about the condition of your hair, especially as you have very little mpb going on.

Needhair, please still keep us informed of how this treatment goes. Be great if this astressin is the real deal.

Comment

• TestMouse
            • Jan 2012

NeedHairASAP

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
            oh, ok, sorry, I guess I'll stop posting.
            Bro, shake those last couple of posts off...never have I suspected that you were selling anything here, and when Reese made his/her comments about people here selling stuff, I never suspected she was talking about you...I check this thread every day looking for YOUR updates and pictures, and I think it's safe to say that I am not the only one that appreciates your feedback on this product...PLEASE! just shake those haters off and keep us posted.....ok?

Comment

• TestMouse
              • Jan 2012

Wth?

INeedHairASAP, Reece is absolutely right and he has put it down rather (too) kindly. So please refrain from that kind of juvenile language. It reflects poorly on you.
              Morbo...I completely dissagree. "kindly"? I thought it was insulting and uncalled for...the same way I see your post quoted above to need ASAP.

You want to talk about "reflects poorly"? go look in the mirror. And if you don't want/like to hear about NeedHairASAP's progress with SpectralF7, don't read it...but for you & reese to accuse him like you have is the most "juvenile language" I've seen on this thread so far...

I appreciate NeedHairASAP's and everyone elses efforts here to test this product and post pictures of their success's and failures. We are ALL in the same situation here...we want our hair back...same team, same fight...so get off his back! And I would imagine there has to be some language in the Terms Of Use(TOU) about attacking other posters personally, and IMO your's and reese's post's qualify as a TOU violation...just say'n

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

I'm not done posting

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Nice mate, we appreciate the progress updates.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

just off subject but have you guys seen antiandrogen on you tube video,he has ru58841 and tells you how he is making his own topical.
                    The only thing is that the powder is expensive and hard to get hold of in stable condition i think 10grms costs about $450 from china and a company in us but i think anti is going to let me know soon.

Comment

• Morbo
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TestMouse
                      Morbo...I completely dissagree. "kindly"? I thought it was insulting and uncalled for...the same way I see your post quoted above to need ASAP.

You want to talk about "reflects poorly"? go look in the mirror. And if you don't want/like to hear about NeedHairASAP's progress with SpectralF7, don't read it...but for you & reese to accuse him like you have is the most "juvenile language" I've seen on this thread so far...

I appreciate NeedHairASAP's and everyone elses efforts here to test this product and post pictures of their success's and failures. We are ALL in the same situation here...we want our hair back...same team, same fight...so get off his back! And I would imagine there has to be some language in the Terms Of Use(TOU) about attacking other posters personally, and IMO your's and reese's post's qualify as a TOU violation...just say'n
                      Ok buddy, I don't know who you are or why you have so far spend all your posts on promoting this obvious scam, but let me get this straight:

I didn't insult 'NeedHairASAP'. If I wanted to insult 'NeedHairASAP' I would've countered his "you're a moron" (on something he disagrees with) with a "you're a baby" which I didn't do. I called his reply what it was; a juvenile response.
                      Second I wouldn't have called him out on it, if it wasn't for the mere fact that I see him use this kind of languange constantly throughout the forum.

Neither did Reece's post have any insulting or unproper language in it whatsoever. He rightfully and politely ("please") pointed out that this an unproven product, made by a shady company, which has been kicked up for months by the same obscure users and during this period has showed absolutely no results.
                      This is a scam, that a blind man could see from miles away and the purpose of hitting money out of the pockets of gullible or - better yet - desperate people.

You're right, we're all in this togheter and need to stick out for each. I wouldn't be a good friend if I were to recommend people I know to send money to a Nigerian e-mailscammer, just like I wouldn't have the best intentions if I wouldn't warn people not to spend money on this.

Let me be clear that Reece's post has so far done more good, was more sound and was made with better intentions than any of the people that have so far actually encouraged "INeedHairASAP" in wasting his well-earned money on this and checking his hair daily to see if he gained one more hair on the top of his head.

This place is called 'the bald truth'. The purpose of it is to support, inform and warn each other not to direct each other to another snake oil seller. If this bald truth results in hate and name calling we're on a different level.

Just to let you know that your "takes one to know one"-reply makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

• TestMouse
                        • Jan 2012

Ok buddy, I don't know who you are or why you have so far spend all your posts on promoting this obvious scam, but let me get this straight:

I didn't insult 'NeedHairASAP'. If I wanted to insult 'NeedHairASAP' I would've countered his "you're a moron" (on something he disagrees with) with a "you're a baby" which I didn't do. I called his reply what it was; a juvenile response.
                        Second I wouldn't have called him out on it, if it wasn't for the mere fact that I see him use this kind of languange constantly throughout the forum.

Neither did Reece's post have any insulting or unproper language in it whatsoever. He rightfully and politely ("please") pointed out that this an unproven product, made by a shady company, which has been kicked up for months by the same obscure users and during this period has showed absolutely no results.
                        This is a scam, that a blind man could see from miles away and the purpose of hitting money out of the pockets of gullible or - better yet - desperate people.

You're right, we're all in this togheter and need to stick out for each. I wouldn't be a good friend if I were to recommend people I know to send money to a Nigerian e-mailscammer, just like I wouldn't have the best intentions if I wouldn't warn people not to spend money on this.

Let me be clear that Reece's post has so far done more good, was more sound and was made with better intentions than any of the people that have so far actually encouraged "INeedHairASAP" in wasting his well-earned money on this and checking his hair daily to see if he gained one more hair on the top of his head.

This place is called 'the bald truth'. The purpose of it is to support, inform and warn each other not to direct each other to another snake oil seller. If this bald truth results in hate and name calling we're on a different level.

Just to let you know that your "takes one to know one"-reply makes absolutely no sense.

This thread is about Spectral f7 and astressin-b...not you are your wing man reese's opinion...no one comes here to read your off topic opinions about other people on this thread...we don't need you or reese to save us from anything or anyone either....so, now that you've warned us, leave us alone. And please don't reply to this post as it is a major waste of my time talking to you. TIA!

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Well I change my mind evey day

Spectralf7 is advertised as early stage thining hair and I'm using fin 3 for times a week now I have tried fin 3 times a week before with no results now my hair is doing ok just a heads up

Comment

• antman
                            • Feb 2012

hey everyone

i'm 21; around norwood 2.5 with thinning all over.
                            i'm one of those lurkers that mainly just reads and doesn't post. I've just started using F7 on first Feb 2012. I'll post before and after pics every 3 months. regardless of results i plan to use it for at least a year unless i develop any weird side effects. yes, I am fully aware there is no evidence that this works but i wanna try it. the main reason for this post is so that in 3 months i won't just come out of the blue. if it works, it works or if not, that's life. hopefully my results will inform readers whether or not to try this product.
                            also, i am using a dropper to apply the product.
                            goodluck to people using this product. and please keep this thread alive

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                              • Jul 2011

the two scientist with the asstressin B blog, the ones conducting some testing..... has anybody heard their opinion on spectral f-7? that would be great

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                                • Mar 2011

They said it cannot work when applied topically.

But even the blog is a fake so ...

Comment

Working...