Astressin B Test Update

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

is it possible its just anogen/telogen hair phases?

Comment

• Ted
      • May 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
      I can't recall when I started taking zinc. Maybe 2-3 months ago? I doubt it was the zinc. However, zinc can't hurt.
      I'm very skeptical about f7, but it does look like you have had some success.
      About zinc, I don't think to much of it is good for your hair as it increases testosterone and therefore DHT.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Ted
        I'm very skeptical about f7, but it does look like you have had some success.
        About zinc, I don't think to much of it is good for your hair as it increases testosterone and therefore DHT.
        Its good for hair because it inceases DHT? that doesn't make much sense...

propecia decreases testosterone and DHT and therefore its good for hair.... so?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

any better?
          Attached Files

Comment

• cleverusername
            • Nov 2011

The lighting from the before and after picture is still different which makes it a little difficult to tell, but I think I can see some improvement happening.
            Last edited by cleverusername; 01-22-2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: grammatical error

Comment

• Ted
              • May 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
              Its good for hair because it inceases DHT? that doesn't make much sense...

propecia decreases testosterone and DHT and therefore its good for hair.... so?
              Although your hair seems to be longer in the after pics it looks like you have got some improvement.

You read my last message wrong.
              I think to much zinc is bad for your hair. I am taking zinc myself to return libido after my finas use. Can't say it's done much of anything to the hair the 4-5 months I have taken it.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

yes, usually when my hair is this long, the bald spot looks like a dent-- its really bare-- I'm almost positive this is an improvement.

this would lead me to believe the hair in the front is probably not miniaturizing.

but, who knows, as you guys can tell my photo records suck and its no easier to tell in real life.

Comment

• sanook
                  • Jan 2012

NeedHairASAP: thanks for uploading another pic. The lighting and angle still isn't really matched up well... the original shot has warmer light. However I think it's fair to say there's some sort of improvement. How many days between those photos? It will be interesting to see what your hairline looks like in the coming months.

By the way... how did you get your hands on this product?

Comment

• sanook
                    • Jan 2012

Also, I just noticed it looks like you're using a flash in your recent photos. Try turning the flash off in your camera settings...

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sanook
                      Also, I just noticed it looks like you're using a flash in your recent photos. Try turning the flash off in your camera settings...
                      no, no flash. Im thinking maybe I should turn it on. I really do not know why the light is so different. I didn't think I used a flash in either, but I must have in the first because I definitely didn't in the second.

Comment

• sanook
                        • Jan 2012

maybe it was the mode you had it set on... try taking a shot in each different mode and see if one of them has similar lighting to the original?

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

My hairs looking thick

And I'm using fin three times a week and spectral f7 morning and night

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

well them mice got good regrowth and i wonder if some of us have stress hair loss thinking that its mpb f7 may work a miracle,i have ordered two bottles to go with the dnc nanoxidil.
                            Age stop uk has a 10% off all there products up to 30th jan and as an existing customer i got futher discount so two bottles for £42.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

I honestly think we are all stressed

I think We are all stressed which leads to premature balding and greying

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Need hair

Do you feel you are having positive results any one else cling results

Comment

Working...