Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
    I've been using Nanoxidil once a night for a month and a week, so far I've had no adverse reaction to it. It is worth mentioning that when I tried rogaine several years ago it left me looking pretty badly beaten up (dark rings around the eyes, big lips, swollen face etc.).
    I have been following a thread on another forum where it has mentioned respiratory related side effects, for example if using minox has caused you breathing difficulty then Nanoxidil will more than likely have the same effect too.

I've not had any significant shedding since I been on it, however I'd had a pretty monster shed from saw palmetto a month before starting Nanoxidil.

It's a little early for me to say if it is working, but I've got some baseline pictures and I'll post them along with updated pictures in a couple of months.

i also got dark rings around my eyes and puffy face (from water retention)

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

@Zoidberg; Thanks so much man, really appreciate your input. Looking to start treatment myself, mostly worried about the dreaded shed period.

Pictures would be great! Good to keep a pictorial journal for accuracy in documenting results, although make sure same conditions with every photo (lighting, time of day, angle, etc.)

@NeedHairASAP; Interesting, and just to clarify this is from Nanoxidil, not minox, correct? Perhaps you could elaborate on the 'water retention' part of your post? A little new to the terminology over here. Thanks!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
        @Zoidberg; Thanks so much man, really appreciate your input. Looking to start treatment myself, mostly worried about the dreaded shed period.

Pictures would be great! Good to keep a pictorial journal for accuracy in documenting results, although make sure same conditions with every photo (lighting, time of day, angle, etc.)

@NeedHairASAP; Interesting, and just to clarify this is from Nanoxidil, not minox, correct? Perhaps you could elaborate on the 'water retention' part of your post? A little new to the terminology over here. Thanks!
        no, those were the effects of minox. water retention is when your body retains more water than normal.. this is what leads to puffy face and cheeks... you can retain water in different areas of the body

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Great, thanks for clarification. Curious if Nanoxidil would bear similar effects. Perhaps not, due to the altered molecular structure. Then again, it is entirely possible that Nanoxidil use could bring about similar sides as Minox. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My Spectral DNC-N came in the mail. Still in the box, weighing options whether or not I should start treatment. Two things worry me, 1. shedding period and 2. it is expensive to use continually.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Take this with a pinch of salt

But I have stopped fin for over five days. Been on spectral f7 my hair is feeling thick I think I must be nearly 3 weeks in on f7 not sure

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

How much did Wayne Rooney pay for his hair

And what did he do to get it back any one know???

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                But I have stopped fin for over five days. Been on spectral f7 my hair is feeling thick I think I must be nearly 3 weeks in on f7 not sure
                I think you said the same thing about TRX2.. haha

there is a photo of the strange growth below. You can see where my hairline is and you can see a patch towards my temple. In the front of the patch are some really short hairs. You may also be able to notice the same looking short hairs all around my hairline. Miniaturization or regrowth? Its probably impossible to tell from the pictures, its impossible to tell in person.
                Attached Files

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                  • Jul 2011

heres one more
                  Attached Files

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Still hope

For this product

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

So need hair

Are you shedding less and does your hair feel thicker at all,and are you applying twice a day?

Comment

• TestMouse
                        • Jan 2012

NeedHairASAP

NeedHairASAP, Is that all "new" hair below your current hairline? And have you just been using Spectral.7? I bought a bottle(f7), used about 2/3rds of it and left it behind on a 3 week vacation...I got a few new "thicker" hairs like that, but not that many. Seeing anymore since your last post? And would you mind circling the area of new groth in your picture?TIA!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                          • Jul 2011

i believe there were a couple hairs there before. They've since become thicker and I've seen more hairs begin to sprout. Towards the front of the "patches of new hair" you'll see some very fine hairs. These I'm almost positive are new. The rest are mostly new.

Again, I'm having trouble saying for sure if my hairline is miniaturizing and moving back, or if those hairs are telogen/anogen phasing. However, their placement is so strange, and so obviously ahead of my hairline, that I would lean towards them being regrowth. The only thing worrying me is that I'm the only person that seems to be having any success (if thats what it is)

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

NeedHairASAP; remind me again of your regimen? Are you just using Spectral F7, or other treatments in combination?

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Need hair

Who else is on spectralf7

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                                • Jul 2011

just spectral f7, and occasionally taking 25mg of zinc-- maybe two or three times a week.

the "regrwoth" could easily be some strange receding-- I used for a year, about a year ago

Comment

Working...