Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

It's sad that people are fighting on a forum about a disease that we all have.

We all want the same thing, can't we just be on the same page?

Comment

• Jundam
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Mojo Risin
      My avatar is the biggest troll in this industry : George Cotsarelis.

Lauster from the Berlin Technical University said it was 10 years away. Just stating facts. Replicel have been around for how many years ? They're not even done with phase 1. You think a cure is around the corner ? We're not even close. Sorry for bursting your bubble.
      No, you're not stating facts. You're stating an educated guess from one doctor. To pretend there's any factual basis to that statement is simply ignorant and idiotic.

It may be 10 years away if you presume that hair multiplication is the only "cure" for it. However there is reason to believe that the field of regenerative medicine will provide another solution to our problem. This thread is here so that those of us who wish to follow the progress of RepliCel's search for that solution can come together and talk about it and share any new information we find out about it. So please, shut the **** up.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Replicel have been around for how many years ?
        Replicel has been working on this for nine years.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
          • Apr 2011

Every time I hear stupid words like "optimism" and "pessimism" it makes me laugh. Laugh at people who believe in such crap and superstition. People, there is NO such a thing as pessimism or optimism. Only one thing counts- REALITY. To the so-called optimistic people on here, you can be as optimistic as you can but that WON'T change the facts on the ground and it WON'T make a cure or a treatment -IF THERE IS ANY- come out any sooner. Nor does being pessimistic make a cure come late. Do you people think at all ?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

For the record, its very simple

If those treatments can grow at least one single hair, then it is a cure because it can be pushed to an extend where it gives you back your full head of hair.

Take a look at the user

Onceinamillion or ho his name is, he is a slick NW 6 or NW7 and guess what he grows hair back on his chrome dome BIG time, which clearly indicates that hair loss is reversable.

And now pessimists register at hair site or hair transplantation network to be crybabies, but i can tell you one thing, the admins and other balding celebrities are silently waiting for hm to come and they know it works, but pssssssstt

Comment

• Mojo Risin
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
              Replicel has been working on this for nine years.
              And they're still in phase 1.
              Thanks.
              So in 9 years, they'll be done with phase 2 (that phase is actually longer).
              Maybe.

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                • Mar 2011

People say it's terrible that there's been no advancement since Minoxidil and Propecia.

Any of you have diabetes ? Insulin has been around for almost a CENTURY. And today, it's still the only treatment available.

Wake up, there's no money to be made from curing diseases.

Comment

• krewel
                  • Aug 2011

People say it's terrible that there's been no advancement since Minoxidil and Propecia.

Any of you have diabetes ? Insulin has been around for almost a CENTURY. And today, it's still the only treatment available.

Wake up, there's no money to be made from curing diseases.
                  Thank you, you lightened us. I think it's time to close this board since it's useless.

..dude seriously?
                  I TOTALLY don't get guys like you, if you believe what you are saying, what are you doing here?!

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                    • Mar 2011

You guys need a reality check once in a while, that's why.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                      Inactive
                      • Jan 2011

But definitely not from you. Seek help, you need it. I think you have a messed up head and thats the reason why you are so full of bitterness and frustration.

The argument no money with a cure is btw bullshit we are not talking about a desease you moron with the 4 chan anonymous forever alone troll face

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                        But definitely not from you. Seek help, you need it. I think you have a messed up head and thats the reason why you are so full of bitterness and frustration.

The argument no money with a cure is btw bullshit we are not talking about a desease you moron with the 4 chan anonymous forever alone troll face
                        It's an honor coming from the biggest psycho in the hairloss community.

As I can see, baldness = anger issues as well ? Maybe we could study this.

Comment

• Tracy C
                          • Sep 2011

And they're still in phase 1.
                          Thanks.
                          So in 9 years, they'll be done with phase 2 (that phase is actually longer).
                          Maybe.
                          You don't know half as much as you think you do.

Nobody needs a "wake up call". Everyone needs hope. You are doing far more harm than good.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2011

Biggest Psycho? Well sorry this is already taken by

SpanishDude
                            Mojo Raisin
                            Iron.Man
                            buglar
                            HanginThere

Sorry even if i could, i am nowhere near to be a psycho like the users above. But thank you your existence will bring another blog entry :-) about psychos

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                              You don't know half as much as you think you do.

Nobody needs a "wake up call". Everyone needs hope. You are doing far more harm than good.
                              What's wrong in saying were still a decade away from an alternative ? Unless someone come out from nowhere with a solution.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                                Inactive
                                • Jan 2011

Yawn whatever.

I say we ignore this little attention whore and stick to the toppic rather then argueing with a butchered moron

Comment

Working...