• krewel
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
        I need it by next weekend
        Haha! Word!

Comment

• Dasani
          • Jun 2011

For me I'm just hoping my current treatments last until something better comes out. I have a full head of hair because I noticed my thinning and immediately did something about it. Now I'm taking finasteride (no side effects as of 3/4 months). 9/10 people have no loss for 5 years... potential treatments such as histogen/replicel possibly 3 years away (if at very end of 2015 - 4 years, but might be available elsewhere before that). **fingers crossed** Cmon Histogen!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Scars will more or less stay and its difficult to get follicle negenesis on dead tissue.

An option to decrease visibility is to transplant hairs on the scar

Comment

• Conpecia
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
              At least you don't have a smaller than average head.. shaving your head bald isn't terrible. Try to imagine being bald and having a small /weirdly shaped head. Worse end of the spectrum over here, bah.
              Yeah but I have the whole Jude Law thing going. Tall, handsome guy expected to look good and now balding. I think it's more pyschologically damning. Strangers will look at me and think, "Man, he'd be really good looking if he wasn't bald." The people I know will look at me and think, "Man, he was really good looking until he went bald." Bah. Either way I hope the cure comes soon for both of us.

Comment

• Ronin
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
                Yeah but I have the whole Jude Law thing going. Tall, handsome guy expected to look good and now balding. I think it's more pyschologically damning. Strangers will look at me and think, "Man, he'd be really good looking if he wasn't bald." The people I know will look at me and think, "Man, he was really good looking until he went bald." Bah. Either way I hope the cure comes soon for both of us.
                Dude lots of people would give up hair for being tall and handsome! Stop whining!

Comment

• HairTalk
                  • Feb 2011

Any word on when a rep. of Histogen is next to be interviewed? Been a while since we last heard from the company about its work on H.S.C.

Comment

• Flowers
                    • Feb 2011

I've decided if needed, I'll just transplant a decent hairline and wear a high quality piece to cover the top. No shame in my game

Comment

• elvispresley
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                      I've decided if needed, I'll just transplant a decent hairline and wear a high quality piece to cover the top. No shame in my game
                      sorry for the ignorance, but i would like to know if there are PIECES made specially for the zone of the crown , and if u have some link or some info about it thx a lot

Comment

• Dasani
                        • Jun 2011

Yeah I'm also curious to hear more from Histogen. I thought I remembered reading a little while ago that we could expect to hear more from Histogen soon.

Comment

• uninformed
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Dasani
                          Yeah I'm also curious to hear more from Histogen. I thought I remembered reading a little while ago that we could expect to hear more from Histogen soon.
                          Spencer said that histogen interview will probs be put up this week, and other presentations from replicel and dr cooley on acell are also on the way too.

Comment

• Conpecia
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Ronin
                            Dude lots of people would give up hair for being tall and handsome! Stop whining!
                            I agree, all I'm saying is it's worse to go bald if you're good-looking. An ugly guy goes bald, meh, wasn't really gonna get anywhere with looks to begin with, so why worry about hairloss?

Comment

• mlao
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Conpecia
                              I agree, all I'm saying is it's worse to go bald if you're good-looking. An ugly guy goes bald, meh, wasn't really gonna get anywhere with looks to begin with, so why worry about hairloss?
                              That is the most self-centered, ignorant statement I have ever read on this forum. Get lost you troll.

Comment

• mlao
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by mlao
                                That is the most self-centered, ignorant statement I have ever read on this forum. Get lost you troll.
                                I forgot to add arrogant as well!

Comment

Working...