• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bananana
    Inactive
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
    Good post! havent seen this.

I'm actually kinda glad they're doing a 2b, a higher/slightly different dose may mean better results. And this seems like it will be very helpful for moderate hairloss sufferers.

Only thing is I hope it's not the ONLY product that will come out in the next few years, hoping Aderans does well, even bitmatoprost.
    Thanks

Me too, I hope they test a vast number of dose ranging (and whatnot) combinations, even after it comes on market.

Very positive chat indeed!

Comment

• rdawg
      • Jun 2012

I think what's even more interesting would be what could happen when combining this with other stuff?

HSC+PGD2 inhibitor+ a DHT inhibitor could mean even more positive growth!

Comment

• Jan 2012

Histogen stuff starts at 56:30

I'm actually kinda glad they're doing a 2b, a higher/slightly different dose may mean better results. And this seems like it will be very helpful for moderate hairloss sufferers.
        there is no such thing as a "higher dose". You can only inject so much. If you want more of it, you need to make more injections.

I'm not sure if they're even allowed to change their mix in a significant way...

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 2020
          Histogen stuff starts at 56:30

there is no such thing as a "higher dose". You can only inject so much. If you want more of it, you need to make more injections.

I'm not sure if they're even allowed to change their mix in a significant way...
          Yea that's essentially what I meant.

I have no idea on the rules, but right now they only do it once and then again at 6 months right?

Maybe now they'll try every 2-3 months and see if it's a difference?

Plus we have to see what happens the longer this goes.

Comment

• Jan 2012

I've just finished listened to the interview...

Apparently ziering himself injected HSC and according to him he is still slowly losing hair after dropping finasteride... Reflex hyperandrogenicity or HSC fail?

he spent most of his interview time calling out "haters". "who are you telling us it doesn't work", "if you're so smart why don't you try solving this"... etc.
            Your pictures suck and you're all vague as ****. Get over it...

I almost went apeshit as he was mentioning significant that, significant that... say significant again I dare you mother****er

Comment

• youngsufferer
              • Jan 2012

Reminds me of christians.

If you're sure you're correct in your thinking, why does me questioning it bother you in the slightest?

Sounds like Histogen is having a lot of trouble.

Comment

• rdawg
                • Jun 2012

I've just finished listened to the interview...

Apparently ziering himself injected HSC and according to him he is still slowly losing hair after dropping finasteride... Reflex hyperandrogenicity or HSC fail?

he spent most of his interview time calling out "haters". "who are you telling us it doesn't work", "if you're so smart why don't you try solving this"... etc.
                Your pictures suck and you're all vague as ****. Get over it...

I almost went apeshit as he was mentioning significant that, significant that... say significant again I dare you mother****er
                way to take it out of context.

For the most part he said every single patient had positive results of varying degrees.
                He has for the most part a full head of hair so he said he'd be shedding alot more had he not taing HSC and has largely maintained.

the one negative comment and you focus on it.

Alot of positive to take from this, they're in the early stages and still trying to work out the kinks, but at no point did he say there were any negative effects after 1-2 years.

Comment

• Jan 2012

For the most part he said every single patient had positive results of varying degrees.
                  "varying degrees". He would have described that as significant results which means jack in the context of medicine. 56 is significant improvement from 53. 5000 is also significantly greater than 53. You see my point?

He has for the most part a full head of hair so he said he'd be shedding alot more had he not taing HSC and has largely maintained.
                  best I could buy is: reflex hyperandrogenicity which means you're now significantly(hahaha ) more responsive to DHT's effects.

the one negative comment and you focus on it.

Alot of positive to take from this, they're in the early stages and still trying to work out the kinks, but at no point did he say there were any negative effects after 1-2 years.
                  it has been almost 5 years. That's a significant portion of one's life

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

"varying degrees". He would have described that as significant results which means jack in the context of medicine. 56 is significant improvement from 53. 5000 is also significantly greater than 53. You see my point?
                    LOL! No, I don't see your point. You make is sound as if 6% is significant relative to hair count and density.

I think you need to go back to elementary and pass your basic math courses.

Comment

• bananana
                      Inactive
                      • Feb 2012

. . . . . . .
                      nothing is good enough for you. you act sometimes as a spoiled brat. you want it now, you want it all.

i agree ziering is avoiding all "concrete" numbers, but that is the way startups function. what do you want to hear? "50 000 new grafts thick as a god damn elephant leg sprouting all over within 21.5 minutes of application? hair keeps growing after you die? it's transferable to your entire family? it costs $0.99 and is available in every tesco/walmart/kaufland?!"

We've been over this xxxxxx times on this forum. You guys will have to agree we're the luckiest humans in the 30000 year history regarding hairloss. Period.

Show some gratitude.
                      Sorry for my tone.

Comment

• Dan26
                        • Jul 2012

I don't know who this Dr.Zeriing is but I don't need him to tell me if it works or not! It is a HUGE step in fighting hairloss! My only concern is cost and exclusivity.
                        Last edited by Winston; 11-24-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by bananana
                          nothing is good enough for you. you act sometimes as a spoiled brat. you want it now, you want it all.
                          Is it wrong of me to be skeptical about the results due to their extremely poor pictures and vague information? Dr. Ziering mentioned that he will be posting pictures to this forum soon so we have that to look forward to...

"50 000 new grafts thick as a god damn elephant leg sprouting all over within 21.5 minutes of application? hair keeps growing after you die? it's transferable to your entire family? it costs $0.99 and is available in every tesco/walmart/kaufland?!"
                          as long as hair growth is significant that's all that matters...

We've been over this xxxxxx times on this forum. You guys will have to agree we're the luckiest humans in the 30000 year history regarding hairloss. Period.
                          we were also the luckiest in 2000, 1990, 1980... I don't see your point. Years will progress no matter what.

Comment

• Dan26
                            • Jul 2012

And 2020 I really don't blame your skeptism based on what we have actually SEEN.

BUT, you will soon realize Histogen is big for us.

Comment

• HairTalk
                              • Feb 2011

I think the point is, people want their hair back. No one gives a damn about vellus growth — let's stop talk about it, as if they did.

Comment

• HairTalk
                                • Feb 2011

[Double-post: please delete.]
                                Last edited by HairTalk; 11-24-2012, 11:19 AM. Reason: [Double-post: please delete.]

Comment

Working...